Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Gala server is open!
All old players ill receive 20 jaden
All Donators will get a reward of 1:6 Jaden

Enjoy the gameplay everyone!
Btw what will happen to Sakura server after Gala server is opened? Will Sakura still be opened on time or within a short period of time like 1-2 days delay from now or u guys going to merge both server together?

This is important matter to me as i have donated alot of Jadens to Sakura after the maintenance and if i do make an account in Gala i will want to use the same name for my char too so my friends will know who i am.

If jaden wont be transferred to Gala it means i need to donate again and having 1 comp = i have to either play Sakura or Gala at a time yet both will have my account with jaden. I doubt i can manage 2 server with 2 char too, my play style is full concentration to 1 char making it the best i could. So if there arent any merge it is pointless for me to move or donate in Gala BUT my worry is after opening up of Gala it will take forever for Sakura to open up and might ends up merging or closing down.

This just seems too unfair for us players who spend Real Life money to support the server. Will Elong be able to make a decision of to merge or have an account/jaden transfer from Sakura to Gala before the opening of Gala? OR at least assure us the actual date of opening of Sakura which will result in 100% accurate date of opening for Sakura and not coming up with any delay?

My views is, i am promised every 1USD i charge to Sakura (when there isnt Gala) i will be given 6Jaden to pacify me while i wait patiently and on top of that i will get 20 free Jaden along with all players when server is up. Now with Gala on its way to opening, I may lose my Jadens in Sakura as it seems to me it WILL take longer than what it is promised for Sakura to open up.

Now it seems to me that opening a new server is the best way for Elong to make more money since players who donates starts to have doubts with this company and all those Jaden we did donated before for Sakura will goes into the drain... Forgive me for being negative but i really cant force myself to think positive timebeing. Would be great if Elong can help assure my doubts and let me have the faith for this favourite p.server of mine.

Old   #212

I take back what I previously said, Elong website is now up, and hopefully our jaden will be transferred.

Old   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Gala server is open!
All old players ill receive 20 jaden
All Donators will get a reward of 1:6 Jaden

Enjoy the gameplay everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaybear View Post
Has anyone logged on to Gala server?

This is what I see. I paid money to this server. Now, I can't log into my account. This means that my money, and my account have been deleted. So basically, Elong has just stolen my money.

Customer service is down, and so are the forums and the new website. I am assuming this is to stop any complaints from appearing publicly.

Is this a scam? This seems like fraud so far.

I did not receive what I paid for, and Elong has been ignoring my complaints. What is your opinion on this?
I also experience the same problem with u. I tried to login my old account and it wasnt usable for new Gala server and Elong new site is down, on msn Elong team is online with available status and i msned them but no reply from them. i have make it known on msn it is URGENT and it is related to my donated jaden.

At this point i am NOT able to wait patiently when the jaden involved is MORE than few hundred.

Is there a way we can get back all paid amount to Elong, this is freaking PISSING me OFF!!!
Old   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estee View Post
I also experience the same problem with u. I tried to login my old account and it wasnt usable for new Gala server and Elong new site is down, on msn Elong team is online with available status and i msned them but no reply from them. i have make it known on msn it is URGENT and it is related to my donated jaden.

At this point i am NOT able to wait patiently when the jaden involved is MORE than few hundred.

Is there a way we can get back all paid amount to Elong, this is freaking ******* me OFF!!!
Server is open now everyone that has had a account 2 day previous to the server being shut down will recieve 20jaden and all donators will receive back there jaden at a rate of 1:6 .

Old   #215

There will be a server merge in about 3~4 weeks with sakura and gala
Old   #216

yawn
voting and get no jaden still happen eh?
no forum........
Old   #217

HM idk where you get your information from sacred but its way inaccurate. No forum??? Forum link is
Also the Voting system will be up in a couple of days and all players have received there Jaden including donators.
Old   #218

It's bbs not bss. :P
Old   #219

Old   #220

Old   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
It's bbs not bss. :P
Lol thx just edited it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred_flower View Post
That forum in not used anymore use the new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
Thats the correct link.
Old   #222

runninn Win7 and this seems to not work with it, running the elongjd.exe just puts up a task and that task vanishes after like 15-20 seconds from the task manager again.

32bit.

any sugestions? And don't event try saying: use compability mode or run as admin (got UAC disabled anyway).
Old   #223

You need to make an exception for the client(s) in TEC or something like that.. I forgot the name, but it is what you need to do to fix the client.
Old   #224

We have lowered the amount of accounts 1 ip can have to only 2 accounts per IP. Also our next update preview can be found here :
Old   #225

erm you can banned my acc
i quit this server your moderator is retarded......... 1 vote= 2 jaden??? rofl

i will spread the news among other forum this sure laughable......... a stingy pserver rofl

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server