Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Discussion on [Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50* within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 07/15/2010, 22:25   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
We'll some post like the ones above have people that cant wait for the server to be on. Constantly posting about how quickly they want the server to be online the staff at elong knows that. Thats why were doing our best to get the server up asap. A little patience goes a long way , most likely someone will reply saying that they have waited 1~4 days for the server to be up and we already know that please wait and give us time to make sure everything is 100% Secure.
You are still missing the point. Let me state this very clearly.

-We are paying customers, you are ignoring our questions and treating us like trash
-We are not complaining about the time that the server is taking to get up, we are complaining that you TELL us that the server will be up when it is not.

We care about your INTEGRITY, not the time it takes to fix a server. We all know it is hard work, but you don't have to lie to us.

I don't know how many more times I can tell you this without you understanding.

>>>We care about the empty promises you make, NOT about the server downtime<<<
Old 07/15/2010, 22:31   #197

elong forum mod fail!!!

posting 2 to 4 hours...wat a frick
Old 07/15/2010, 22:33   #198

wo kann ichs runterladen
Old 07/15/2010, 22:37   #199

And all this time I thought red was stan >_>
So gonna go rape who told me it was stan lol.
Old 07/15/2010, 23:22   #200

red is not stanley, stanley does not manage english as well as red, thats a clear evidance.
Old 07/15/2010, 23:32   #201

Woah , so many hate posts, full of anger.
Tbh a newcomer like me, a bit scared to go and play with aggresive peeps like u guys (not mentioniing names *wink*).
I guess all we can do now is wait, cuz patience is a virtue. I'm sure Elong staffs are doing their best.
And, for gms, after this prolonged downtime, once you're up, pls be like a normal server, 24/7 xcept for maintenance (2-3 hrs per week).
Anyone want some popcorn? XD
Old 07/15/2010, 23:39   #202

now they will open a new server Gala...july 16th means a few more hours, ima play there cant wait for sakura
Old 07/15/2010, 23:52   #203

theyre opening a new server bcoz the other 1 failed, fvck it im not waiting for the other one to come back coz im moving to other server.

Simple, why dont they tell everybody the server is mix up and the onli way to get server back is to actually make a new server.

Tomorrow july 16 Gala server will open, and im going to move there dont care of 20 jadens..hehehe
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2010, 00:15   #204

From Stanley,

We're here to thank your support and inform the new state of our server.

First of all i have to say sorry to everyone, After checking everything issued with our server, we finally find that, the hack activity of yesterday, is becoz one of our game management tools
has a back door which opened by the tool designer.

This guy right now is partner of other server's admin.
They use the backdoor to go in our main server to get the key of our SQL database, then they hack in our SQL to serv-u-asp and make an GM account.
With the Gm account to cheat players. And this ******* guy leave many backdoors in our server.

In order to in avoid of this won't ever happen agian in our server, we r writing the new software by ourselves,and all of our tech team memebers has changed the new disk.
Also all of our server harddisk has been formated and setting up the systerm now in order to get rid of the backdoor.

So, this will be take some time for setting up the server and, trans the data.

Unfortunatly, we have to roll back for 24 hours, this is the only best way for our server.

Plz understand, by the way i have to say, all the things we decided must from the purpose of being best for our server, and players.

Presumably server will be done in 24hours, and also we will update new map if time is allowed.

Before server is up, we will sent jadens to donators who has donator from July 6th until the server shutted down as the rate of 1USD=6Jadens

And also everyplayer who has register before yesterday will get 20 free jadens as reward.

Hope this can be the compensations of what happen.

Thanks again, Elong Team

As usually, we will make the best game in JD maket!
Old 07/16/2010, 12:58   #205

what gala server?
Old 07/16/2010, 12:59   #206

gala is elong newest server, so itll be like sakura/gala
Old 07/16/2010, 13:05   #207

oh i see
Old 07/16/2010, 16:25   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estee View Post
Looking at the Red words vs the Blue....
Is this the way HOW ELONG STAFF TREATS THEIR CUSTOMER AND THOSE WHO DONATED TO SUPPORT THEIR SERVER?

First off BEFORE u start bashing me for making an account to FLAME your server/thread i would like to clarify that i ur customer and DONATES A DECENT AMOUNT of USD within my short period of playing, and i DO ENJOY this server alot and have the INTENTION to stay on... BUT seeing those coloured words makes me VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Pls take ur time to assure me it isnt the way u will treat us! This is REALLY disappointing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
We'll some post like the ones above have people that cant wait for the server to be on. Constantly posting about how quickly they want the server to be online the staff at elong knows that. Thats why were doing our best to get the server up asap. A little patience goes a long way , most likely someone will reply saying that they have waited 1~4 days for the server to be up and we already know that please wait and give us time to make sure everything is 100% Secure.
Hi redbreaker, my question/worries/doubts is about how Elong treats their players and those who donated. I merely quote and highlighted what that player said is b'cos his post have what i need to point out.

Pls spend some time to assure us (the players) about how we are being treated in Elong, are we really valued as what is said in those announcement u guys made? As telling a player to leave the server isnt pleasing to hear from my point of view, it just makes me feels we players are NOT being valued and what if someday after tons of donations and period of playing, i face with similar reply/feedback/comment asking me to leave the server? So PLEASE assure me about this matter asap as it does shaken my faith with Elong. I really dont wanna see myself after donated so much Real Life money and time playing a game and get addicted then being told to move off, it will cause strong negative feelings.
Old 07/16/2010, 16:25   #209

16-07-2010 with 17:19 hour at +2GMT

Still no info`s about Sakura server status.

Gala server still not open.

What will be next? Another backdoors found?Dont know what bug found on last moment and need another 3-5 days to solve them?

I`m getting tired of all those fake infos.

Imo u better say "We gona open our servers in the next 10 years so better go play other private servers" instead of "Today is the big day we open the Gala server!!" or "In the next 2-4 hours all of u guys will play on our brand new server".

All u do is ******* of all of ur donors and ur players.Many of them already are playing other stable p.servers and meybe they even donated there so if your server will be back someday u wont have back all of u players cuz they wont leave the server where they play and donated , cuz` they are sick of playing 2-3 days and waiting 1 week of dont know what issues of hacking ,bugs or such.
Old 07/16/2010, 20:04   #210

Gala server is open!
All old players ill receive 20 jaden
All Donators will get a reward of 1:6 Jaden

Enjoy the gameplay everyone!

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server