Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Korean infinity online register guide

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Korean infinity online register guide

If someone could give me 1 korean infinity online register guide / tutorial , that would be execellent. PLEASE help me ... i try from like 4 - 5 days 1 tutorial / guide and i really can`t find. I will thanks he all my life for it ... I really wana play this game again.

@BTW , if any1 need help with the download Game guide , just PM me ... I will help u :P

Old   #2

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
Just a quick search and hopefully this will help.

Old   #3

If u understood something ... from that guide i goona cut my ***** .... But anyway thanks for help , i got some things , but now i`m stucked to step 3 .... at the last thing if i ignore it i get this error : You must enter a display must be part of .... So if any1 can help me ... i put and the adress , and kssn and mobile number , but at the last things some guides told me to ignore it ... and if i try to ignore it i get the error.
Old   #4

I made a account ... I don`t know how but i really made it )) . BTW now i get another error when i try to start the game ... fack -.- , And i can`t translate it cause u can start the game only with internet explorer , and if u try to copy the error you can`t .**** !