Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Recruting for a project

View Poll Results: Do you like the Idea?
No. 7 33.33%
A bit. 2 9.52%
Yes. 4 19.05%
Ready to roll. 8 38.10%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 63
Recruting for a project

I am here looking for some 4-5 hackers we recrute hard hackers and hackers who is still learning also here's an previe of my project:

Im up for an how you say an company for private servers,i already

got a team of:
Shiro-a verry good hacker who blowed up Ankama games in 2008 and blowed up Exon in 2010.
Munkell-an programmer in VB.net,C#,C,C++,Framework.net...etc
Oblivion (me)- good in business,gaining contracts and business strategies,legal/illegale things.
Vukis a motivated newbie member of the team in designing.
Alex-a verry good in general technicien problems and well knowing in everything.

we want to set up an company of private servers and other online businessing.

are you intrested?and feel enough high class to join?here are the keys:
MSN:.uk (only for sending Emails)
MSN: (only for chatting)
Horde: (only for Emails attention:this is optionnal i only use it rarely)

i will explaine more by direct chatting hope you make the right decision.



dark50cent is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 831
Received Thanks: 239
IT might work but You need to clear things up.

1.If You'll have an Hacker in You'r team, that will make many server owners to pay to other hacker to get You'r server down only because they might be afraid of getting attacked from Your side.

2.You already got programmers, but have You thought about games You want to release? Have the person that code for You ever heard about this game? You should have more then just 1 programmer. (we'll see how it's gonna be in here)

3.Have You got enought money to start a group like this? You need to pay for lots of things.


Wish You all the best on the project.


Soiken is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 63
well as i sayed im not an dumbass all this i planned it befor my speciality is business and about paying them they will got payed form the project profit because anyway i need to pay alot of servers hebergement and many stuffs but dont worry behind this i make other business in Oil and gas industry's in Qatar.

and the first game we will start with is Dofus
why?because till now it dont have any stable private server well the hacker in my team blowed many of them but i need more hacker because i wont just make Dofus but many internationnel games.
and why precisly start with Dofus?
if you know this game came out since 4 years and now it reached Wow grade
and its easy to deal with we can make verry good profits just by this we will finish it in easy time and attaque others.

and i have a verry good contact's with other admin's of best private servers like Elitekingdom's and DR Gunz etc....

UPDATE:
here are the new memebers of the team:
Yaiba-next GM ingame and forum.
Selegue our packet analyser and website designer,programmer.

we already have the dedicated server but we are abit stuck with plesk parrarels were are not so familiar with it,if anyone is intrested im still always available.
dark50cent is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 155
Good luck with your projects and im looking forward to hear news about other game servers you are planning to open.
As you said new games will bring you profit not the same and old games which are overused.


Mikawa is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikawa View Post
Good luck with your projects and im looking forward to hear news about other game servers you are planning to open.
As you said new games will bring you profit not the same and old games which are overused.
you have that we are looking to start with dofus why?
-because its easy to creat.
-because theres no stable private servers for it all pservers for it sucks and in just a week you could get a near of 5000players.
we will go after for cabal why?
-because we will make it easily because i know the admin of elitekingdoms.
(dont know?check )
and after 2moons .
then we will make some business with other developing team to develope emulators such for:
S4
Aika
and more.
waiting for your reply.
dark50cent is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,829
Received Thanks: 4,146
I've sent you an email.
Elektrochemie is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektrochemie View Post
I've sent you an email.
i got it

UPDATE:
i made a little demo website for you to dont get bored waiting it is:

edit by Aimless Angel

well i made it fast and fulled all pages to get a idea befor we give you the link of our real professionnel website.
hope you enjoy.
by the way there is a cool video there.
Oblivion.

Mikawa are you intrested for being our first beta tester?.
by the way if any one intrested pm me and ill reserve for him at the time we set up everything he will be welcomed.
why beta tester?because:
-he will have a chance for being a GM ingame.
-a chance to get free items and lvls and cash shops.
-and hook up with the team all day and enjoy our rare features.
dark50cent is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark50cent View Post
Mikawa are you intrested for being our first beta tester?.
by the way if any one intrested pm me and ill reserve for him at the time we set up everything he will be welcomed.
why beta tester?because:
-he will have a chance for being a GM ingame.
-a chance to get free items and lvls and cash shops.
-and hook up with the team all day and enjoy our rare features.
Yes ofcourse , I would gladly test your games but just never open an WoW server xD
And ofcourse I know elitekingdoms , I know them pretty well i can say xD , they are on tops for some time by now.
Mikawa is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 63
good because i know the admin of elitekingdoms and must confess they are great ,but we will be greater when we come out and blow those mother fuckers xD no joking they are great people.
and you idiot to open a Wow server?i aint loosing 50GB to download it lol
waiting your reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirceagab View Post
website its lame...and you guys have no ideea wach u doin.. ) u will fail no offense



Lamest thing i ever heard..check molten-wow..i guess they have 13k idiots online =))
i fail?haha you think i do pservers for fun?you real dumb,and the website i did it by my self its not my speciality my speciality is business legal/illegale stuff i made it in 5 minuts just to give people idea not for fun if you understand our real website is undermaintenant you dont know us yet. contact me in ill show you

and by the way when i sayed 50GB i meant Wow + the two expansion's lol

any1 wana be my coding buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark50cent View Post
and by the way when i sayed 50GB i meant Wow + the two expansion's lol
Fast for wow will need not 50GB but 100GB

Vukis ya you helped alot lol



my Oblivion will blow you in if you click on it
dark50cent is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,622
Received Thanks: 478
website its lame...and you guys have no ideea wach u doin.. ) u will fail no offense

Quote:
and you idiot to open a Wow server?i aint loosing 50GB to download it lol
Lamest thing i ever heard..check molten-wow..i guess they have 13k idiots online =))
Mirceagab is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 155
Whats new dark xD
I have been busy in rl with some exams.
Mikawa is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 63
Well we have the dedicated and we are near like 90% to get our professionnel logo?what do you think about the logo you saw in the website?and professionnel website still under developement ,and gaming dofus server done just need to portforward and thats all.
the logo's made by Vukis.
dark50cent is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 7
well i would be highly interested in joining, but im only good with fixing slight errors on computers, and just now learning Visual Studio
But all in all, i do wish you the best of luck in your servers!


And Vukis, use transparency on your AAA Logo ( lol )
skadi12 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 63
Skadi will be glade recruiting you but youll be as our co-helper if you wish if we see you increased so much your computering skills well make you a bigger place looking for your reply's.
by the way Vukis is newbie in pc's i passed him AAA logo and he seems he had fun making logo's lol look in our demo website he made some good one's for a newbie.
Oblivion.

Update:
-Dofus Server is up but website still not up.
what next?
-the website.
-2moons Server.
-Cabal Serve.
Searching for a cool mmofps to make a server for it too.
dark50cent is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15
#firstfemaledoctor


 
elite*gold: 1690
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 37,553
Received Thanks: 15,807
i warned you!

~closed~


Aimless Angel is online now  
Closed Thread

Tags
private server"s4hack"



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Recruting for project member
Project Name: Lonely (Temporarily) Description: The goal of this project is to make best bot for Mentin2 game (working in UK, DE, PL ,TR and more...
11 Replies - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.