Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SensitiveGaming presents Sensitive Dekaron

Discussion on SensitiveGaming presents Sensitive Dekaron within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/21/2010, 18:55   #61

elite*gold: 0
Looks pretty nice server! Downloading now!

Hope to see you guys ingame
ign- GeForce
Old 04/21/2010, 18:56   #62

I haven't been able to dl it yet but i have been on the forums and that. Looks like a great server, going to do well.
Old 04/21/2010, 22:22   #63

Fortify rates and tell me if the server have rb system or not please .
EDIT: Look at ur website the screen of login it's at wrong place
Old 04/21/2010, 23:55   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]iHacker View Post
NO she/he was not dev in fume (she/he dont know anything about developing >.<" )
He/she just was asking for a admin position and I gived her/him,, till I saw she/he was coping our game/database files to hes/her pc,, and selling prive IG stuff with out telling the H-ADMINs, etc etc,, then I kicked her/him ....
Now she/he started a game with our old files and with OUR FUME DEKARON LOGO ,, HAHAH

Look everyone is leeching oke no problem; BUT WHY OUR LOGO !!! are you so low that you even cant make a logo .. that LOGO is from FUME DEKARON just made it red..
And FUME DEKARON is longer then sentravo games + You learned using photoshop from my designer (mustic)

,, But that server wont be long online,, when I got sometime gonna make a special exploit script for that travo

@ Mod that delete my post
What the **** is wrong with you?,.,, I didnt write anything wrong,, and you deleted my post
well at least give credit to whom fume stole it from , tsk .... cause i SEE GA everywhere lol....
and
Iaslana be sensitive to the owner also , at least say you're going to use my stolen client ....
good luck with your server ....
Old 04/22/2010, 13:10   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekaronRFTM View Post
give me a reason to join this server ...

WEAK SERVER
and after a look in server im sure aslana dont know to developing ~
very weak server

How long did You play the server to say it's weak?
If this server is weak i bet You'r gonna say that some 2k real rates server is great lol...

Here's few reasons to join...

Server is middle rates which make You play for loner time and not get bored after +9-12ing Your gears and getting level cap in 2 or 3 days

Server community is growing, the staff is really nice

Server is not all about money, does not give You overpower by donating to server.
Old 04/22/2010, 13:23   #66

rly server is weak boring
Old 04/22/2010, 14:28   #67

The server is good , the rates are fine , drops , mobs etc everything is perfect , the reason I quit the server is the lvl 160 + players from Letscheatthat guild or idk exaclty the name , they have above lvl 140 2 days ago and today you se them with L4 and ac 7 armors 170 + and +7 or more .... the problem is that the exp is not always 2x , so usualy I make 1 lvl at lvl 109 in DG ... if you call them cheaters they will flam you and say that your acc will get deleted and if not your kos ... lol well fine have fun alone in that server then ....
Old 04/22/2010, 15:06   #68

@PoisonDragon, make a SS that they tell You that You'r acc will get banned or something like that, report them and they will probably get banned, ask staff member to check thier levels, but first of all make sure that they're not NoLifer's.
Old 04/22/2010, 15:10   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
@PoisonDragon, make a SS that they tell You that You'r acc will get banned or something like that, report them and they will probably get banned, ask staff member to check thier levels, but first of all make sure that they're not NoLifer's.
Im not sure man , I did a screen with hes lvl and gears all I hope is that GM will check them if they legit , but I already play other server .
Old 04/22/2010, 17:32   #70

@ Seias I didn't copy anything everything was copied from gamehi, my developer had the files ready and I don't care were they come from because now me & Merovigian are completely rebuilding them & adding aloken!

For all those who wanne join, it's the time because some bigass events are coming up!
EDIT: Look at ur website the screen of login it's at wrong place
This is because the webcoder has some family troubles at the moment and he is working on it very hard when he has the time, the website is not html or php but ASP.NET this is why some browsers may not view the correct content, but well it works so not alot to compaign about, the server has no reborns and has a low argate rate, well just actually a normal one, wich requires some time & effort
Old 04/22/2010, 20:28   #71

Meh kinda dissapointed i must say. Just like any other server, they release it and THEN fix the bugs. Why not just fix it all then release the server :c? Definetly wont be playin here at the moment coz even the skills are not on the right lvl.
Old 04/22/2010, 21:53   #72

Looks promising!
Old 04/22/2010, 22:10   #73

elite*gold: 297
Received Thanks: 2,051
my guild is recruiting players above level 115+

pm me ingame
Old 04/22/2010, 22:53   #74

What is argating succes rate?
Old 04/23/2010, 01:02   #75

GeForce, You can check them at blacksmith.
Closed Thread