Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZhuXian / Jade Dynasty / Celestial Destroyer] Genesis ZX Now Open Beta

Discussion on [ZhuXian / Jade Dynasty / Celestial Destroyer] Genesis ZX Now Open Beta within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/23/2010, 16:52   #46

elite*gold: 0
I tested, it works fine.
this server is MY Eng, not JD. some words might b difference. but it's better than completely Chinese.

rate is completely 6kx depend on first pig at sunstream, i got 30000 instead of 5exp at JD.

I logged in about 10 mins, logged out and logged in back, there is not Jaden...
my experience on Genesis PW, they have cubi sell in AH. they might have it here too.

I go throw Market list, they are similar to this server ( from FxF008's post) items. all are in Chinese yet.

can anyone tell about gold? cus when i killed 1 pig, i lv up to 21 and got only 1s then i log out. i might test it again. i hope they have Jaden sell at banker.
Old 03/23/2010, 20:59   #47

First thing, i don't know what this "MY Eng" you talking about
but this server is a replica of JD (Jade Dynasty or Zhu Xian) what ever you wanna call
it...but definetly not MY Eng you claim it is lol.
Secondly, my friend and I have been playing since it came out, and there was no jaden
ingame at all, so hopefully, from the post I read so far, there is an update and I pray
they add jaden, cause that would be very helpful also fix the drop rate lol.
Oh and jaden is usually at the npc across from the enchanter, that is were you trade
you gold ingame for jaden.
Old 03/23/2010, 23:40   #48

MY Eng is Zhu Xian that translate to English language for Malaysian version.
If I'm not wrong or I might be wrong, Wanmei is original call from Chinese, Zhu Xian is for Malaysia and Indonesia, Jade Dynasty is International English version (American English translate). The game is the same.

If you said, there is no Jaden in game, that mean this close beta is no use to play for me. we can play without Jaden, but COME ON! you want to test everything right? how can i get items if they don't give us Jaden. WAIT A SEC! how do u get Heart of the moon for bot / esper energy?

Once again, this team (GenesisPW / GenesisZX) is good and provide really good game play. I used to play GenesisPW for about 6 months, man i remember how much i farm bosses for items and i ran about 7 clients at a time. but when the game upgrade to higher lv, grade 17 and 18 gears came out, they put them all to PK stuff... It's become SUK! player start to leave after that day and GenesisPW become ruin of GenesisPW.

I hope they bring back their good team and make the more and more fun. but still! i hate those Indonesian player like random PK! yes PK. kill u and stealth mobs / bosses! that's rude. and in forum, if you read it everyday, you will see lots of complain about PK and banned char... just WOW!

communication is bad OVER THERE! (old GenesisPW)
Old 03/24/2010, 00:18   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkh View Post
MY Eng is Zhu Xian that translate to English language for Malaysian version.
If I'm not wrong or I might be wrong, Wanmei is original call from Chinese, Zhu Xian is for Malaysia and Indonesia, Jade Dynasty is International English version (American English translate). The game is the same.

If you said, there is no Jaden in game, that mean this close beta is no use to play for me. we can play without Jaden, but COME ON! you want to test everything right? how can i get items if they don't give us Jaden. WAIT A SEC! how do u get Heart of the moon for bot / esper energy?

Once again, this team (GenesisPW / GenesisZX) is good and provide really good game play. I used to play GenesisPW for about 6 months, man i remember how much i farm bosses for items and i ran about 7 clients at a time. but when the game upgrade to higher lv, grade 17 and 18 gears came out, they put them all to PK stuff... It's become SUK! player start to leave after that day and GenesisPW become ruin of GenesisPW.

I hope they bring back their good team and make the more and more fun. but still! i hate those Indonesian player like random PK! yes PK. kill u and stealth mobs / bosses! that's rude. and in forum, if you read it everyday, you will see lots of complain about PK and banned char... just WOW!

communication is bad OVER THERE! (old GenesisPW)
Lol then why state in your first post, that this server is not called JD o_o
when you just said they are the samething.

And for this paragraph, dude look on forums they added a thread called
freebies, where you can get 100 gold and change that into jaden ingame.
also you can get esper engery from the "Classic Quests" and tanis ka gives
them to you even after you past 90 (after 90 you get no gods gift..which is
the thing with Double exp lol and charms).

Thats all
Old 03/24/2010, 01:32   #50

As much as we want to put in Jaden in the Auctioneer guy, we're afraid the gshop we are currently using have overpowered items. We're working on removing these, we're asking for your patience as we work towards bringing Jaden in-game. As far as custom contents is concerned, it's pretty much early to tell how far we can stretch this game, but from past experiences, it's better to leave what is already there than changing it so much it looses its flavor.
Old 03/24/2010, 01:49   #51

Zondia, thank for the info.
and fluxbox, yes, they have 135 acs items, GM stuffs and more...
also, they might have the item for grading your pet growth to the max state. i remember when i test that server, it is fun to grade my pet and see how it look. but acs tiger, monkey kong r bugged. it's not moving at all. that's what i know.

and i don't want to involve with Genesis forum while i don't want to have flaming going on over there. i had enough from them. lol

Edited:
i mean Chinese private server i used to play. not Genesis ZX, i have no Jaden to test good items or by pet to check which pet is working or not.

100 Jaden is for in game gold and some items only. we can't use it for anything good.
what i want to know is, will they wipe after CB?
Old 03/24/2010, 03:00   #52

There will be no wipe unless otherwise some major bug requires total character deletion. We have taken to consideration the difficulty of the Tier Quests, unless we can work out the same thing we had in GenesisPW, Auto-Culti, or in this case, Auto-Tier?

One of the difficulties were facing now is that most if not all of the tools available are in CN, some requires you to buy them. EN developers are still scarce and asking for help is a bit hard today.
Old 03/24/2010, 20:28   #53

O.o I can recruit some people for you if you want ^.^
Old 03/25/2010, 04:28   #54

Jadens are now available via the NPC.

1. Base prize is at 1 Jaden. Exchange rate is 1 Gold = 1 Jaden.
2. Quest related items such as the Mystic Stones and Grade 4 Provisions are available.
3. Lvl 135 Talismans.
4. Accessories.
5. Crafting Mats.
6. Removed GM Items.
7. Names are still in CN, there is a limitation when changing this to EN.

Note. Not all items were tested, they all went thru a simple test like buy and check item stats. If you see any bug like mounts not mountable, please post in Bug Section thread. Jaden/Gold spent will be refunded.
Old 03/25/2010, 17:47   #55

your list is really promising, but there are more that u need to improve. oh wow wth am i talking about?

6kx rate, 2 mobs per map... lv will pass. come on, i gain only 2 or 3 silver from mobs. if i still kill green or gray mobs, i end up earning 1c per mobs. could i kill 1000 for 1g?

If this server is PvP, then u should give the first start at least 1000J to start. put the Taichi pill items quest for Tanis Ka. then player will like to stay there for a few day just to max their char, get good stuff w/ 135 esper, +15 or higher gears and stand at Sunstream to wait for duel. we don't need to leave town.

JD or ZX, the game is base on built-in bot (esper). more mobs u kill, more gold u get.
gear is limited to Tier class. without finishing tier quest, u can't move anywhere.
there is no raid or cave to farm until end game, unlike PW.

Genesis might like to do this, put wild pig and butterfly for lvling and gold farming.
just these 2, 300k per mobs exp and drop 100g ea kill. then yeah! i have gold and gain lv. buy Jaden from banker and refine my gear. how is it?

just some idea i have / i used to see.

everyone enjoy. i just wait for 100J, max my pet go kill mobs. only 2 or 3 will pass the map. what am i worry about? enjoy.
Old 03/25/2010, 21:14   #56

LOL, did you even check the forums before posting here dark?
you can get free 100 something gold if you post on forum in thread "ZX FREEBIES"
gold is easy access I heard in shura, and also its extremely easy to lvl to 150 (Im already
141 Lupin o_o)

But I TOTATLLY agree with the jaden stuff...cause 1gold 1jaden? not cool man....
especially if you want more stuff >.>...but whatever its better then the other en JD
that crashes every now and then.
Old 03/25/2010, 22:22   #57

totaly awesome sever! works great! hope you dont change the Exp rate its awesome!
Old 03/26/2010, 00:12   #58

I posted. still nothing happen.
for me, i love to see the rate at 10 or 100. it's more pve and pvp together. enjoy all class gear n game. if JD sell cheaper CS, i might not go anywhere.
Old 03/26/2010, 00:50   #59

We're taking all your points into consideration. The base 1:1 exchange rate was made in the presumption of items being sold at a higher rate (ie 1 Jaden Item sold to NPC for 7 GOLD). I do not want to happen that kind of exploits. We're still tweaking a few more things for the gshop but I am contemplating more on making the essential ones available via NPC.

For the freebies, I'm asking for your patience. Kindly wait for the GM reply via forums.
Old 03/26/2010, 01:19   #60

Flux, im a player on ur server atm, If u need a spare active GM helping ur team out, i can help with the 100g / fasion / health neck etc.. the freebies offer, if u want to.. i can post a application, im happy with doing that. Get back to me ASAP :P
Closed Thread