Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

AG Network - Dekaron Action 7

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 11
is partypvp really working? any1 tested?



nemesisysf is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesisysf View Post
is partypvp really working? any1 tested?
Yes It's Working
+
Pet System Will Be Working Very Soon .

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLO21 View Post
Yeha... Splash on first page is my work but edited.

AGNetwork:

Vitalitygaming:

... NAPZ :|
We changed our home page
have fun removing your post coz it's wrong now


AGDekaron is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 0
1.Party pvp is not party pvp is jsut the map , there is a nub statue in loa you can enter and its buged .

2.Aloken will not be here , trans up and other skils are buged , including ak very buged .

3.Exp is fake is more low then that and mobs/maps are buged .

4.First 2 players from ranking list are hackers and not baned , obiouvsly they donate to hacke and get lvl .

5.There are corupt GMs , the admin deleted all acounts 1 time because a corupted GM lvld all players .

Do not join mi opinion , I work very hard to make mi set +7 and the admin roll bak the server 1 day and I lost all , only the first 2 players from ranking list got same lvl , abandon the ak most idiot hacker ever .

I wos haking there ^^ and GMs are very fast at ban with ppl how don't donate ^^
XRayDog is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by XRayDog View Post
1.Party pvp is not party pvp is jsut the map , there is a nub statue in loa you can enter and its buged .

2.Aloken will not be here , trans up and other skils are buged , including ak very buged .

3.Exp is fake is more low then that and mobs/maps are buged .

4.First 2 players from ranking list are hackers and not baned , obiouvsly they donate to hacke and get lvl .

5.There are corupt GMs , the admin deleted all acounts 1 time because a corupted GM lvld all players .

Do not join mi opinion , I work very hard to make mi set +7 and the admin roll bak the server 1 day and I lost all , only the first 2 players from ranking list got same lvl , abandon the ak most idiot hacker ever .

I wos haking there ^^ and GMs are very fast at ban with ppl how don't donate ^^
1. party PvP Working . Your Right about the Npc but it teleport u to the map . you need 2 parties and it will start
2. aloken already here , ( gms got some chars on game ) but still working on dekaron.exe to get it works .
3. if u dont like the exp rate so leave . non of mobs and maps are buged all working 100% with fully action 7
4. coz u cant hack & lvl up very fast u are saying this 2 players are hacekrs .
but they are not , they are normal players and non of them already donated
5. non of account got deleted . got some new anti cheat on and it's just kicks players out + ban them + ban there ips so it's fast to kick some asses on that server .

*go work on other servers to get +7 that's the rates on this server .
hate it or like it & cyas

+Pet System is coming soon the first server will have it . wait some days and you will see that i am not wrong


lol2k11 is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol2k11 View Post
1. party PvP Working . Your Right about the Npc but it teleport u to the map . you need 2 parties and it will start
2. aloken already here , ( gms got some chars on game ) but still working on dekaron.exe to get it works .
3. if u dont like the exp rate so leave . non of mobs and maps are buged all working 100% with fully action 7
4. coz u cant hack & lvl up very fast u are saying this 2 players are hacekrs .
but they are not , they are normal players and non of them already donated
5. non of account got deleted . got some new anti cheat on and it's just kicks players out + ban them + ban there ips so it's fast to kick some ***** on that server .

*go work on other servers to get +7 that's the rates on this server .
hate it or like it & cyas

+Pet System is coming soon the first server will have it . wait some days and you will see that i am not wrong
Hmmm ^_- nub
XRayDog is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 163
Received Thanks: 77
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRayDog View Post
Hmmm ^_- nub
Hm you are nub. There is new pet system, each class got 1 new pet like summoner but you will need lvl 200 to learn it. Its hard to find these skillbooks, but its good dekaron. There will be added 1 more server with high exp rate so I think its not bad dekaron..
mcsamuraicz is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 7
# Opening 2nd server .
2000x , RBs ,
low drop rates .

#Pet System Is Coming Soon .


#New Quests :
Name : Time To Summon .
Req Lv : 200
This Quest Will Give You A Lv 200 Skill Book .
For Each Class . And Each Class Will Have A Summoned Skill
AGDekaron is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 6
The 350x Server will be removed ?
this is stupid i wont play anymore if will be removed ...
lol2k11 is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,230
Received Thanks: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol2k11 View Post
The 350x Server will be removed ?
this is stupid i wont play anymore if will be removed ...
nope lolx..u can see # Opening 2nd server .
2000x , RBs ,low drop rates .
read before post..
Deadman88 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 220
Received Thanks: 43
is this server nice? haven't been playing dekaron pserver along time now
orange111 is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,230
Received Thanks: 131
not try yet.coz my speed slow here..;C
Deadman88 is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 6
ya i like it ,
it's recognized server for pros ...
so i recommend pros to join it
lol2k11 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 7
#New Pet System Added ..
#Quest Requested To Get Lv 200 Gourd Pet .. ( All Characters )

Small Video Coming Soon .
AGDekaron is offline  
Old   #29

 
elite*gold: 1098
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,373
Received Thanks: 293
Ok let me just help you out, when they say new pet system
they mean they used some mobs as pets for every char.
♣Citadel♣ is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cake* View Post
Ok let me just help you out, when they say new pet system
they mean they used some mobs as pets for every char.
+For More Info .
Pet System Will Have Next update that means
the EU small Pets .


AGDekaron is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Dekaron Action 7.The Tower
as we know there was Rebirth 2009 ,whit new skill and armors,well thats not action 7. http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/5537/dekaronaction7.jpg ...
8 Replies - Dekaron
dekaron action 7
any pserver has action 7?
7 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions
[NEW]Dekaron Destiny Action 6
Dekaron Destiny! 100% English Dedicated Server ~2000x Exp ~100x Drop ~75% Socketing ~+15% Argate Rate Added to Original ~Events Daily...
15 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.