Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FlyFF Reloaded Officially Online v14

Discussion on FlyFF Reloaded Officially Online v14 within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post FlyFF Reloaded Officially Online v14

*Edited by trane.

Reloaded flyff is a private server for flyff.
We have a multilanguage website,
Staff and gm bilingue.
We have add spirit fortune in the buff pang and all buff are lvl 20.
We have a Cash Shop Seller with wings, tickets for azria and coral island, some scrolls.
The rate are those: 20exp's, 15drops, 120penyas.
We have change the pet exp's.
We have a active team that work everyday's on the server to make the server more fun.
its a v14 private server fully functionning with house system, couple, Forsaken tower, Lord system, rainbow race and Secret room.

Join now this is a new server 24/7 online in dedicated server

8gb of ram Unlimited Connection Speed

Old 03/01/2010, 11:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
I had to give you an infraction even if you say the banned is '' there '', but you probably didn't read my announcement properly, the linkback/banner/.. has to be visible for everyone, not for registered members only.

#Edited
#Closed
Closed Thread