Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UcD-Team]Recruting Staff

Discussion on [UcD-Team]Recruting Staff within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[UcD-Team]Recruting Staff

The United Coderīz of Darkness Recrute!!

1-3 GFX Guruīs
1-5 Cabal Coderīs
1-3 SUN Coder (Only C++ Pro Coder)
1-10 Game Testerīs (Mu Online,Sun Online,Cabal Online,...)

If you are interested on joining the UcD Team send a to me!

If you send me a Mail please send me this Infoīs:
Quote:
Name:
Position:
Where you Live:
MSN Contact:
Why you are interested to joine:
Small Infoīs to your Person:
The Coder will work on a Private SVN Network! The SRC Files are for the Coder available there, but also only the he needs for his Project!

We have a lot of different MMORPG Files for Developing!!
Examples:
Quote:

Dark Fall
Gate to Heavenīs
Grand Chase S1 Soon S2
Perfect World
Rakion Online
We are a Joung and Skilled Team!

THX
UcD Staff
Old 05/16/2009, 11:51   #2

Do you have Dekaron??

If Dekaron, I can be tester or GM
Old 05/17/2009, 08:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bllade7 View Post
Do you have Dekaron??

If Dekaron, I can be tester or GM
Hy

Dekaron i dont have!! we can only start MMORPGīs where i got Coder for it!! only make Server for test is useless!!

Old 05/21/2009, 18:14   #4

i have played cabal for year so i know some stuff about and i am wiling to be tester for u
my app
Name:Adrian, IGN FireHeart
Position:Cabal GM
Skillīs: as aboth i played for 1 year an got i high lvl mage tryed noob chars no all the basic and all the quests on the game
Where you Live: i live in england
MSN Contact: add me i am active on it
Why you are interested to joine: cause i have never played pserver of cabal and applyed for gm so first time for everything
Small Infoīs to your Person: dont realy understand that need more info on what ur asking me
Old 05/25/2009, 07:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by molige View Post
i have played cabal for year so i know some stuff about and i am wiling to be tester for u
my app
Name:Adrian, IGN FireHeart
Position:Cabal GM
Skillīs: as aboth i played for 1 year an got i high lvl mage tryed noob chars no all the basic and all the quests on the game
Where you Live: i live in england
MSN Contact: add me i am active on it
Why you are interested to joine: cause i have never played pserver of cabal and applyed for gm so first time for everything
Small Infoīs to your Person: dont realy understand that need more info on what ur asking me
HY

Thx for your Request!! But for now i need Cabal Coderīs!! Cabal Tester and GM i need later!!

Old 01/30/2010, 05:15   #6

gc trainer and all hack