Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scarlet Blade Private Server

Discussion on Scarlet Blade Private Server within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Scarlet Blade Private Server

hi guyz
is there Scarlet Blade Private Server ???
help plz
Old 12/12/2015, 20:41   #2

no
Old 02/26/2016, 18:16   #3

We need a private server. Aeria is pulling the game down. I would be happy to set one up but I have no idea where to get the files.

I would gladly donate time, talent, & cash to help set one up.
Old 02/27/2016, 00:17   #4

vendetta private server shuted down?
Old 02/29/2016, 13:48   #5

yes
Old 04/29/2016, 02:29   #6

Vendetta Scarlet Blade's private server reopened. You know where to go !
Old 10/22/2017, 00:45   #7

Lightbulb

VENDETTA Scarlet Blade been reopened for about 2(3?) years and its GREAT seeing this all female sexxxy and *Delightfully TACKY* MMO back online

VENDETTA Scarlet Blade private Server needs its own forum column in Ellitepvper for players wanting to know information like, where in the game folder is the player's character *current items that character now has* like the motorcycle bike they have at the moment, not the bikes stored in the cache folder?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Scarlet Blade] First Scarlet Blade Private Server
03/24/2017 - Private Server Advertising - 17 Replies
I didn't know where to put this so please move it to correct section if I done it wrong as there are no topics related to Scarlet Blade right now. http://www.anjelsyndicate.org/wp-content/uploads/ 2012/10/Scarlet-Blade-Logo.png Offering high rate, cheap donations and official like content with custom things soon to be added. We have the new Cyberblade class, new soccer pvp arena and everything currently on official. Your opinion matters so come and join our server and let us know what...
Scarlet Blade Private Server Developement
02/28/2016 - Private Server Advertising - 8 Replies
Hey guys! I guess I'm a omega lurker because I've been registered for over two years but haven't made a single post. I want to create a private server for this game, however first I need to know how to decrypt the game files whose extensions are (.gfpk). I thought it was C++, but my c++ decrypter didn't work. If any of you have any knowledge on how to decrypt these types of files or find out how to please comment in the thread below.
[Selling] Scarlet Blade Gold [Ger - Server]
03/24/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, Ich verkaufe hier mein Scarlet Blade Gold. Da ich keine Zeit mehr habe dieses Spiel weiter zu spielen verkaufe nun mein Gold. Ich gebe nicht First!!!!!!!! Bezahlung per PayPal und Sofort Überweisung. Für genauere Infos bitte per Pm. Verfügbares Gold : 20.000 +
Scarlet Blade Privat Server !!
01/29/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 14 Replies
hello here is the first scarlet blade private server.. rates: exp = x25 quest exp = x5 gold = x2 quest gold = x2 drop = x25 enchant rates: + 1 - 100% + 2 - 100%