Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vindictive Trance English Dofus 1.29 private server

Discussion on Vindictive Trance English Dofus 1.29 private server within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vindictive Trance English Dofus 1.29 private server

Good day, I'm here today to present my server. Many of the content does not belong to me, so i gave credit where credit was due.
but lets move on
]
-inserts DofusVT logo-
it's still being worked on

Low Rates, Few shops (Not standard gears) Server

Rates
  • PVP 0 - exp gained from pvp
  • PVM 3
  • DROP 4
  • KAMAS 5
  • MAGING 2
  • HONOUR 2

Commands
type !commands to see them

There are many more commands but that is the gist of it.
More new commands will come in due time.
[video=youtube;TTfqtbvzl9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTfqtbvzl9U[/video]

The current system to gain perfect items are by voting, 150 vote points would net you a perfect item of your choosing. this link is found on the VT website, cant post it here because there is no backlink, but if you have a problem finding it you can pm me.

But 10 points per vote, 3 hours interval, 100points per perfect item, 150 for dofus' and 25 for mounts.
Vip gains 20 VP Per vote

Items will be delived by me untill i hire more staff, or work on a system to deliver them automatically.

Although the rates are 3 and may seem high, I assure pretty slow. Everyone is entitled to recieving a champion set (+100 all stats) upon character creation, these will be handed out manually. so just shoot me a pm anytime "king-jt" and ill have it to you in no time. If you have any problems getting on you can contact me

email:

quick links

you enjoy your day, and hope to see you ingame
Old 10/30/2016, 19:47   #2

BumP
Old 11/03/2016, 17:50   #3

lol....
Old 11/03/2016, 17:51   #4

Quote: