Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want A Private Server? Read Me

Discussion on Want A Private Server? Read Me within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 01/07/2018, 02:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBreat View Post
I agree, as I said the game had a few private servers (two), it has a lot of potential besides being fun, a Brazilian was trying to emulate the server, he had enough things ready but he did not show progress for some time, I do not know if he gave up or something.
I forgot to mention that there was a previous private server before the second one closed down, you are right. I played on that one as well. Anyway, I've heard rumours of different teams wanting to open a new server, but they are lacking some of the critical server files to make it run. Hopefully they find a solution and we get a new, fun and successful server in the near future. (:
Old 01/12/2018, 13:29   #32

If you make a decent ArcheAge private server WITHOUT the intense pay model of the current publishers you could have yourself some gold in hands...

Many of the curators/players hate the game due to the publishers decisions to put in a heavy cash shop..

Besides that it's a great game.
Old 01/20/2018, 05:28   #33

i can pretty much reverse any game your interested in doing. Also very good at C++ been doing private servers for almost 10 years.

If your in need of some help hit me up with a message and a way to contact you.
Old 01/20/2018, 07:57   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfluxgames View Post
i can pretty much reverse any game your interested in doing. Also very good at C++ been doing private servers for almost 10 years.

I'm still waiting to see your 10 years of experience put into action for Vindictus
Old 07/12/2021, 12:49   #35

District 187
Old 09/04/2021, 00:56   #36

Quote:

So you can reverse engee' path of exile ?
10 years and 0 private server and 0 files leaked... path of exile is a real "virgin" game ^^
It can be a challenge for some people for the first mondial
Old 03/12/2022, 13:42   #37

wonder whether you could make a p.sever for devilian or guardians of ember
Old 04/02/2022, 06:09   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
Looking for a game that;

1. Has no Private Servers yet

2. Preferably FPS (does not have to be)

3. No Game Guards (not really important just saves me time unpakcing/cracking an exe)

4. High fan base

This is so I can chose a game and start development on one as a side project.

I know this is a long shot, but worth trying...

1.) Racing Rivals for Android/PC Cross platform
2.) Automotive Drag Racing game
3.) No protections, I already have the 400gb asset server files and know everything there is about modifying the APK for android and Browser based Unity3D
4.) Does have a large fan base of people who want the original RR 5.x or 7.x back
Old 04/18/2022, 18:28   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
Looking for a game that;

1. Has no Private Servers yet

2. Preferably FPS (does not have to be)

3. No Game Guards (not really important just saves me time unpakcing/cracking an exe)

4. High fan base

This is so I can chose a game and start development on one as a side project.
can you make "Hounds: The Last Hope" private server game ?
Old 02/04/2023, 13:14   #40

if you realy want a private server with big fan base maybe POE, bdo with lastest patch, tree of savior, genshin impach, final fantasy XIV, those game have a seriously fan base
Old 02/04/2023, 22:11   #41

Dude Hounds The Last Hope perspective is good Tpp but Cop has pvp modes character models very good game opened in 2015 closed in 2020
Engine: LithTech Jupiter Ex I would be glad if you are interested
Old 02/13/2023, 01:11   #42

Quote:

Have a go at reversing the Hero Plus Launcher. Depending on what you can accomplish with it, we can discuss moving onto the Hero Plus Client. Just a heads up, I have been working with the internals of the Hero Client for a while and will be able to tell if your work is correct, or not.
Old 03/13/2023, 11:24   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Have a go at reversing the Hero Plus Launcher. Depending on what you can accomplish with it, we can discuss moving onto the Hero Plus Client. Just a heads up, I have been working with the internals of the Hero Client for a while and will be able to tell if your work is correct, or not.
Old 03/13/2023, 13:53   #44

I've been working with the Dragon Legend go server source for a while, translating it over to Delphi so I can test a few ideas.

I was wanting the guy (sunfluxgames) to release a copy of source to a working reversed copy of Launcher to prove he is decent at reversing client code, as he claimed. The Launcher is a simple start for him to work on, to show his reversing abilities.

It's a simple app, checks a site for updates, download/unpacks them, simple option menu, progressbars, etc. With it's unique features, tho, he can't just slap together a homebrew launcher and claim it's a reversed copy.

As you might guess, I'm still working on the clientside idea . . .
Old 01/23/2024, 23:41   #45

Lost ark / FFXIV

« Trickster Online | - »