Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Private Server comes!!!

Discussion on Black Desert Private Server comes!!! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 10/18/2016, 16:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
Yeah what is that higher then official it could be 10% higher then offcial and that wouldnt be a differince.
So we need clear details what the rates are and what costume things we can expect.
10% is 10% .. need to wait i think hes saying soon more details

edit: admin he saying on facebook rates will be are 3x
Old 10/19/2016, 05:01   #17

I saw on FB there was something about it being 5x. The BETA starts Thursday @ 9am CET (4am EST) and ends on Friday @ 12pm CET. Pearls are given, I believe to test the market and functionality. I hope that its more put together than Ogrefest, no offense but Discord is toxic and the supposed 3x rates with a serious blackstone drop issue is bad for business. I hope they correct it and move forward. Curious as to what BD.to has to offer especially since they seem to have a pay model already implemented.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2016, 07:57   #18

Difference with blackdesert.to and ogrefest is that this server is apparently using real files, while ogrefest uses its own emulator.

Once we can actually get in game we can know for sure, but if it is legit files, then expect it to play much differently (properly) to how Ogrefest plays. That includes systems working properly, drops working right and much more. It'll be interesting to see if it's truly the real files or not.
Old 10/19/2016, 20:04   #19

i have a feeling that i know this dev. team, they've been here for a long time ..releasing different private server games that can only made by them.
Old 10/19/2016, 20:13   #20

So will this server have good blackstone/item drop rate? becaouse orgefest has a horrible drop rate. took me 8h to get my first weapon stone drop at lvl 50, It is not fun lvling up when a +0 set of armor till you are like lvl 50+
Old 10/19/2016, 20:56   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitipapa View Post
So will this server have good blackstone/item drop rate? becaouse orgefest has a horrible drop rate. took me 8h to get my first weapon stone drop at lvl 50, It is not fun lvling up when a +0 set of armor till you are like lvl 50+
I know right ? Whats with these servers and low drop rates that are even worse than the official server. Ogrefest will most likely close in the future or increase the rates.
Old 10/19/2016, 23:05   #22

Privet server should be an improvement over the official one not make it harder and worse. higher drop rate ect.
Old 10/20/2016, 03:06   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charsy View Post
I know right ? Whats with these servers and low drop rates that are even worse than the official server. Ogrefest will most likely close in the future or increase the rates.
yeah just can say the same if ogrefest wants to ride that boat they will sink soon
a private server should have some things that are diffrent from offical
I hope that that private server has some nice drop and exp rates maybe increase the cap too lvl 80 or something like that
because later on 56+ you make 2% exp in an hour so if its x3 you would make only 6% i guess no one wants to farm on a privat server 20 hours to get one level
Old 10/20/2016, 03:42   #24

for me the leveling is not a problem the drop rate is, gaining an level is an accomplishment, but that dosnt really mean anything if you are not geared for it, the drope rate of items should be the priority, since the server's will be new not to many people start playing, it should be a bit easyer to get items/upgrade items.

game server is up but unable to connect, to launcher, very fishy,fishy!
Old 10/20/2016, 12:16   #25

How do you install their client? Extract each part somewhere...? Nothing seems to be working for me.
Old 10/20/2016, 13:02   #26

dude the server isnt working we have to wait till he gives some clear details
Old 10/20/2016, 18:33   #27

It IS working. Try it now. He didn't turn the Launcher on properly until it launched. I'm in game right now, and it's AMAZING..

First of all, it's LATEST Korean content. I'm on a Witch right now, and Awakening is available (at 55+ w.e.).

Secondly.. Everything WORKS.. Gathering works. NPC spawns/movement works. All skills work properly. It's clearly legit files and is extremely impressive.

I am in shock as to how perfect the server is working. I'm not even lagging, either. It's literally the latest version, in semi English (because a lot of stuff is integrated into the Korean version from only partial English text, but its all there.

If you're on the fence about this server, now is DEFINITELY the time to try it! I am extremely impressed. This is -NOTHING- like OgreFest. It is the real deal!

PS: Since it's a Korean client, all the voices are in Korean. ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2016, 00:35   #28

Running the launcher does nothing for me. Turning off firewall/antivirus doesn't help, pinging patch.blackdesert.to works, so I guess the only thing left is to try another client download.

The client I downloaded was from their Mega download, and I see each one is pretty much the same, so when it's downloaded, I just extract each part to a folder and run the launcher, right?
Old 10/21/2016, 00:39   #29

elite*gold: 100
Well, you know which files holds the English Voice? Perhaps we can swap it like in Blade & Soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixxy View Post
Running the launcher does nothing for me. Turning off firewall/antivirus doesn't help, pinging patch.blackdesert.to works, so I guess the only thing left is to try another client download.

The client I downloaded was from their Mega download, and I see each one is pretty much the same, so when it's downloaded, I just extract each part to a folder and run the launcher, right?
There's that issue with 1st "Execution" when a file is packed and has been flagged as malicious. Your Windows Defender by default will block it from executing properly. Next is that your UAC will also flag it and block it from running.

Lastly, disable anti-virus and redownload the "Launcher" only. Not the full client. Perhaps it has been quarantined. Happens 99.9% to most files that are being packed. Themida specially.
Old 10/21/2016, 02:14   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
There's that issue with 1st "Execution" when a file is packed and has been flagged as malicious. Your Windows Defender by default will block it from executing properly. Next is that your UAC will also flag it and block it from running.

Lastly, disable anti-virus and redownload the "Launcher" only. Not the full client. Perhaps it has been quarantined. Happens 99.9% to most files that are being packed. Themida specially.
Downloading just the launcher is going to be an issue, it's packed with the entire client in part 1, and no one is seeding the torrent.

I just don't know what else to do. Every is off, firewall, antivirus, etc, The launcher will not run.

EDIT:My system locale was set to Chinese for whatever *** **** reason. Changing it back to English fixed everything.