Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Of ELOA from Scratch! HELP.

Discussion on Private Server Of ELOA from Scratch! HELP. within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server Of ELOA from Scratch! HELP.

Need help with private server of ELOA.

Hi.

I was wondering if there is someone out there who can help me understand how I can make a private server of a game that has no "private servers" out yet. This one is going to be the first of this game and I would like to know how I can proceed?

- What type of programs is needed?
- How to get the packs and work with sql (if needed)

I would like any of you out there who can make a private server from scratch to please reply on this thread!

Massive regards!
- Moozii

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with private server of ELOA.
08/06/2016 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi. I was wondering if there is someone out there who can help me understand how I can make a private server of a game that has no "private servers" out yet. This one is going to be the first of this game and I would like to know how I can proceed? - What type of programs is needed? - How to get the packs and work with sql (if needed) I would like any of you out there who can make a private server from scratch to please reply on this thread! Massive regards!
Conquer private server from scratch
08/07/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
well maybe i'm not the best to write this kind of tutorials but ill proceed because of the lack of tutorials on this subject, we will explain how to get everything up from scratch and not how to setup a server for sake of simplifying we will split the server to the following main parts Sockets Connection Database Connection Cryptology Packets handling Miscellaneous
[help] Private server from scratch
12/29/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys ... first, sorry for annoying .. :), am the eldest and my little brother need me to make a server to play with his friends and be under they control .. because i was playing real conquer 2 years later after a lot of search .. i understood many servers, client, patches, and game control over Hamashi and finally got confused.. So, i wonder if there anyone can help me from scratch to make a private server and make it hosted as vps .. What source, What patch, how to add...
[Building] Server From Scratch...
06/19/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
First i know well about c# not expert but i can understand things out Second what i am intended to do using albetros source but building it block by block to see every bug and fix it but what really confusing me that i want to dismantle the server then re assemble it ... so The question comes here , how where is the first block i add to make the server start making connection with the game and then the rest will come ...