Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q: ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance private server?

Discussion on Q: ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance private server? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Q: ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance private server?

webzen is shutting down the ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance this october. it is possible that someone can make private server?
Old 09/08/2016, 16:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Why do you ask for a private server since it died there won't be any content why wasting time on game that died .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with private server of ELOA.
08/06/2016 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi. I was wondering if there is someone out there who can help me understand how I can make a private server of a game that has no "private servers" out yet. This one is going to be the first of this game and I would like to know how I can proceed? - What type of programs is needed? - How to get the packs and work with sql (if needed) I would like any of you out there who can make a private server from scratch to please reply on this thread! Massive regards!
Private Server Of ELOA from Scratch! HELP.
08/06/2016 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Need help with private server of ELOA. Hi. I was wondering if there is someone out there who can help me understand how I can make a private server of a game that has no "private servers" out yet. This one is going to be the first of this game and I would like to know how I can proceed? - What type of programs is needed? - How to get the packs and work with sql (if needed) I would like any of you out there who can make a private server from scratch to please reply on this thread!
[Selling] ELOA (Elite Lord of Alliance) EU Account with more than 4k Gold
02/10/2016 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there! I have stopped playing Eloa since I have to work more on my studies. ( 8th and last grade in Austria yay xd) Now i am going to sell this account, because I do not even use my characters anymore and my friends also moved on and quit the game. So basic information: Max Lvl. Assassin and Trans. Lvl. 20+; Got everything from the Webzen winter event! ( Costume, Eyepatch and Jack o Lantern pet); Blue engraved Spider weapons( everything +5 ) and unique lvl 35 armor +4;
WTS ELOA ( Elite lord of alliance ) ACCOUNT ! MAX LVL (40 )
01/05/2016 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS max level eloa account Level : 40 Transcendence : 7 Gold : 5-10 Items : many tara ( 20 + ) Much Adamantium Gear : All lvl 35 Blue with weapon lvl 35 Golden + 5 ( best ) price : 15 Euro
[Selling] Eloa ( Elite lord of alliance ) Gold !
12/19/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS ELOA GOLD ( WEBZEN EU ) 100 Gold = 7,5 Euro 50 gold = 4 Euro Minimum order : 50 Gold Payment Option : Bitcoin