Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eden Eternal Server Files?? Please???

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eden Eternal Server Files?? Please???

Hi. I've been playing Eden eternal for a few years now but i'm honestly kinda curious what it would be like to Host my very own server! Me and 3 other friends have gotten together and have decided to openly test then release a free to play Server. One that i see fit anyways. We don't expect a large player base unless people openly wish to transfer,In that case,we'll be shock,nervous,and personally i'll be a bit unhinged because thats when the expectations from mass groups aka my playerbase, will start. Does anyone have the DB + Server Files?

Old 09/24/2016, 23:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
OMG ! Hello, me i'm beginner and one poeple I give what you said

It is a server file eden eternal, it a two folder, one DB and scene ? each folder contains files ".ini"

I also want to make a private server EE, but I do not know anything about ".ini" I made that a private server of Metin2.. I would really like to find a tutorial for make private server EE.

PS: Sorry for my bad english, i'm beginner too. :-)

« Is there any good Dragon Nest Pserver out? | Looking for DOfus 1.29 or 2.0 English Server »