Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English/Semi-English Dofus Private Server

Discussion on English/Semi-English Dofus Private Server within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile English/Semi-English Dofus Private Server

Are there any decent English servers in their early shoes?

Or any private servers in french/spanish with a decent english playerbase and available to play in english?

Let me know
Old 05/03/2016, 16:07   #2

If someone has a server PC/VPS and is interest in making a dofus server, I did some coding work for a french server a few months ago so would be able to do that for english one as well
Old 06/23/2016, 02:56   #3

I play on one call Azendar, the client is all in English, and im pretty sure there's a few Enlish speaking people that play, myself included, you can hit me up anytime to play
Old 06/24/2016, 12:00   #4

The problem with running a private server is that, unlike french servers, ankama seems to really watch out for english server. As soon as you start making money from your server, even if it is just to pay for your vps or electricity bill, they will find your server, and they will shut it down. That being said, if anyone wants to host a private server, I suggest you use a VPN to mask your location. For the server I used to host (DofusEN), ankama contacted my ISP and they shut down my internet for about a week if I remember correctly and I had to go through this annoying process to get it back.
That being said, I think I'll play on the azendar server too, maybe we can create some kind of english community there.
Old 06/27/2016, 15:24   #5

Actually, I found a french server that is really good (xp is x3, drop is x3 and kamas x1), and I have 3 characters of around level 110 there, if anybody wants we could make an english guild there: be sure to create your character on the ankalike server, and not the heroic one, whisper Hallaw in-game if you want to contact me.
Old 06/30/2016, 14:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rody191 View Post
Actually, I found a french server that is really good (xp is x3, drop is x3 and kamas x1), and I have 3 characters of around level 110 there, if anybody wants we could make an english guild there: be sure to create your character on the ankalike server, and not the heroic one, whisper Hallaw in-game if you want to contact me.
Hallaw? as in DofusEN Hallaw?
Old 07/01/2016, 14:31   #7

Yes, as in that Hallaw.
Old 07/20/2016, 01:29   #8

I currently play on a new English 1.29 server, if anyone is interested feel free to send an email to : asking for your username/password or any question you might have about the server
Old 08/02/2016, 21:22   #9

Bumperdump, apparently no servers out there currently... if any server still has English community let me know please
Old 08/03/2016, 18:29   #10

yes apperteleny yes
Old 08/19/2016, 17:48   #11

Old 11/07/2016, 18:22   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by projelous View Post
Thank you
Old 02/08/2017, 15:58   #13

<<<

English launcher etc. if all join we can make an english community here!

EDIT: add me in-game "Guedin" without the " obviously.
Old 07/09/2017, 02:18   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamzor View Post
<<<

English launcher etc. if all join we can make an english community here!

EDIT: add me in-game "Guedin" without the " obviously.
Link broken, guessing the server is no longer up? Been looking for a English client for 2.40 >.>
Old 07/10/2017, 17:04   #15

vtrance.ddns.net