Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Turf Battles emulate

Discussion on Turf Battles emulate within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Turf Battles emulate

Hello I have a question I found a few scripts and client code is there possibilities do emulator game

ss files :
anyone if he will be able to help please.pw

i can pay for help
Old 12/13/2014, 10:37   #2

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jochan02 View Post
Hello I have a question I found a few scripts and client code is there possibilities do emulator game

ss files :
anyone if he will be able to help please.pw

i can pay for help

If you are making TB Server, I have had original tb server files since it closed,
also the database they had before they wiped it. I was previous admin on the original server i tended to save everything to a external HDD before they shut it down and I did so, Are you looking for Full server files? I have never had intentions of releasing the files due to the fact I was going to host it in USA but never came around to it. if you are interested in the files please contact me via email , They are not free... i have had many offer's for them because i have the old database with it, every account/character created with the items still saved in the database on characters except Web TC was removed from everyone due to a hack before the game was shut down. email me if you are interested.
Old 12/13/2016, 10:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by k4121 View Post
If you are making TB Server, I have had original tb server files since it closed,
also the database they had before they wiped it. I was previous admin on the original server i tended to save everything to a external HDD before they shut it down and I did so, Are you looking for Full server files? I have never had intentions of releasing the files due to the fact I was going to host it in USA but never came around to it. if you are interested in the files please contact me via email , They are not free... i have had many offer's for them because i have the old database with it, every account/character created with the items still saved in the database on characters except Web TC was removed from everyone due to a hack before the game was shut down. email me if you are interested.
i'd like to buy them. email me at