Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

S4 League open source project recruits

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 League open source project recruits

Hi,
the great released his private server software of S4 League and made it open source. The S4 community now needs some good staff to get the project running.

We already got a thread on the S4 forum

What is S4? The one and only anime action sword shooter. Check the trailer

« ARK Server | Question »

Similar Threads
Open-Source Project
01/31/2013 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 28 Replies
Hey everyone, So, you might remember that I said I was going to make a new open source after Christmas, and I wasn't joking around about that. I'm going to make an open source for multiple games offered by NetDragon Websoft. You all chose Conquer Online (1.0) and Era of Faith. I might add Warlords to it but we'll see. Now, a few things have changed. First, the project doesn't have to be in C++ anymore. I got the job and I'm working on C# programs there (the company is changing to C#)....
Open Source C++ Project
01/07/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 23 Replies
Hello, Currently I am working, on an Emulator written in C++. My goal is to make a strong group of programmer, who are interested to make a "free 2 use" emulator. You donīt have to be "professional" or "24/7" programmer, everyone is welcome. If you see things on the Code or you know how to do it faster / better you can apply a Patch via SVN. If you do this you will be automatically a "Team Member". Here are some Tips to Submit / Edit an existing Code.