Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New HackShield and MiniA.exe Problem for Bypass

Discussion on New HackShield and MiniA.exe Problem for Bypass within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New HackShield and MiniA.exe Problem for Bypass

Good evening guyz. i am newbie here.. and i hope someone can help me.. i am playing a private server which is not listed in this forum. but im hoping that someone will know on how to bypass the new Hackshield and MiniA.exe
when i try to open cheat engine and other hack tools. my pc (personal computer) will automatically shutdown. if someone can help me .. just reply/post/ask/ or pm me . thanks.
Old 03/26/2016, 19:15   #2

elite*gold: 170
The Black Market: 107/0/0
So u saying the Anticheat boots ur Computer off when it detects Cheatengine? XD
Old 03/28/2016, 02:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtasY♥ View Post
So u saying the Anticheat boots ur Computer off when it detects Cheatengine? XD
Yes sir. when i open cheat engine, or other hack tools it automatically shut off my computer.. is there any way to prevent it? i use all the hackshield bypass with injector but it still shutdown my pc..
Old 04/01/2016, 15:07   #4

elite*gold: 170
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Dont think there is already a bypass if the Anticheat is pretty new, ofc not for free.
Old 05/24/2016, 06:44   #5

And i know what private server do you play Babyran right i already bypass it but not the autoshutdown system i also use cheat engine and wpe also in cheat engine have a limited value if you exceed more than 199k your pc will be shutdown
Old 01/13/2017, 16:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasseribad View Post
Good evening guyz. i am newbie here.. and i hope someone can help me.. i am playing a private server which is not listed in this forum. but im hoping that someone will know on how to bypass the new Hackshield and MiniA.exe
when i try to open cheat engine and other hack tools. my pc (personal computer) will automatically shutdown. if someone can help me .. just reply/post/ask/ or pm me . thanks.

LALARO KA PA NG BABYRAN EH HAHAHAHAHA
Closed Thread