Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Private Server?

Discussion on Eden Eternal Private Server? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eden Eternal Private Server?

I'm looking for any mid rate Eden Eternal Private server with minimal bugs. But I can't seem to find any Eden Eternal Private server... Do they even exist? If so could someone point me in the right direction?
Old 08/24/2015, 00:56   #2

Theres one posted on (r)(a)(g)(e)(z)(o)(n)(e) dude....its been around for a year
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2015, 01:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by besalamto View Post
Theres one posted on (r)(a)(g)(e)(z)(o)(n)(e) dude....its been around for a year
I found 1 Private server but the site is offline, I even looked it up using downforeveryoneorjustme and the sites down, which leads me to believe the server was shut down, I'm looking for one that's active and online, Also please elaborate on what those acronyms mean, are they Private server listing sites? If so I tried a few and none helped me, which is the reason I made this post, If it's easy to find one for ya please link me to an appropriate online Private server?
Old 08/26/2015, 16:39   #4

The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611
Arrow Private Server Advertising -> Private Server - …

#moved…
Old 08/30/2015, 08:37   #5

It's dead.
The admin picked up the money and left everyone high and dry like the ******* that he is.
#lock