Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New] Age of Talisman

Discussion on [New] Age of Talisman within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[New] Age of Talisman

Server info
[URL]
[Max Drop Rate] Golden
[Max Player Lv] 81
[Max Pet Lv] 45
[Exp Rate] Hard
[LE & LR] Vet & Cave Drops
[TP Shop] 1 point each item, has extra buffs also
[Download Client URL]
Check out more on website... Join now it's Free, Be one of 4 Classes Monk, Wizard, Tamer, Assassin and Fairy. The choice is yours! Enjoy

Also if you have any requirement like a link back for this forum be sure to actually show users where the image to your link back is located. Reason why I am saying this is because i searched the top 5 last games posted in this section. Not one of them are using a link back and i have no way of knowing what image to use. If you are enforcing link backs on websites do not start with mine. Explain where and how i could go about resolving the issues I have no problem doing so.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Poison Talisman - New Talisman Private Server
07/12/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Hi, Now I`ll present to you the new Talisman Private Server - Poison Talisman.Here you are some information for the server: Poison Talisman server just started. Players and GMs wait you to share the adventures of the ancient and mystery world. Are you ready to solve the mystery? - Rates are very good - they are low. Gold by every killed mob is at low levels 21 silver. Exp. rate is low and you won’t level fast as in other private servers which isn’t good. So conclusion? The rates are...
NoName Talisman [Talisman Online Private Server]
03/14/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 17 Replies
Talisman Online Private Server is up and running, most of the obvious bugs worked out. Suggestions and observations are welcomed. NoName Talsiman No frills website for now, only used for: registration, add TP, download client. NEW Update: Max Level 80; Ease Cloud Cave, Murk Woods, and Dark Stone are now lvl 65-80 scenarios; 6 new pets; Rates: 20x Exp, 25x Energy, 300x Gold drop at 100% drop rate. Golden drop rates increased. Platinum is possible, but hard.
Talisman Of Sea (New Talisman Online Private Server)
01/25/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Hello,we just released new client for Talisman Of Sea its still hosted on hamachi...so there is no donation and you all can get free... Max lvl=90 Exp = 100x max Pet lvl = 50 max Combine = +20 golden= 70% Dark golden = 60% Jade Green = 50%
POISON TALISMAN - NEW TALISMAN ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER
12/27/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
New private server , cool rates and experience , WITHOUT hp potions and golds bags ;