Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SkyNest

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SkyNest

Rates:
Gold : 50x
XP : 80x
Item drop 10x

WEB:
REGISTER:
DOWNLOAD:
FORUM:
Referer: Immortal69

New server , no bugs , active people , Friendly GM's , Forum-Game events, etc.

In the next update we will add Lance, Assassin & Kali, costumes and more.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

is it the still old version or have they finally updated it to the test server ?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoty View Post
is it the still old version or have they finally updated it to the test server ?
Check forum please!
Old   #4

seems its still the old one test server not uploaded to live be intresting when its done

Old   #5

u said no bugs? lol im playing in that server and alot skills bug.... dont lie to ppl... and that update we are still waiting 1 month....
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzKpfw-IV7 View Post
u said no bugs? lol im playing in that server and alot skills bug.... dont lie to ppl... and that update we are still waiting 1 month....
Just tell me what bug ... ? ) When you acuse for soethink please come with proof not just words.
Old   #7

lvl 65 pasive any work correctly new effects skills no work correctly... i got barba and adept and no work correctly so stfu ur spam... of that shity server
Old   #8

Quote:
lvl 65 pasive any work correctly new effects skills no work correctly... i got barba and adept and no work correctly so stfu ur spam... of that shity server
First learn to spell the most basic words. Secondly stop your complaining.
Old   #9

yeah i leave that server is **** only test was good but now no comands so useless find another better dont play Sky
Old   #10

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onixel View Post
yeah i leave that server is shit only test was good but now no comands so useless find another better dont play Sky
Hahaha, comands at test was removed cuz PPL abused.

Quote:
Quote:

Learn skills first , after talk... noob people this days.
Old   #11

lvl 70 gear with no jades and no codes right? that is OP gear omg... stupid staff of that server they are no working forget it seriously
Old   #12

Don't even waste your time on this **** server. You'll find bugs everywhere as well as stupid gms that don't know what they're doing half the time... The test server is a joke as well, I have no idea how they're even keeping track of the bugs on that server with that pathetic report system they have going on. It's not even the proper way to report bugs! Until they get their sh*t together i'm not gunna even bother supporting it. And if you don't believe me go see for yourself...
Old   #13

I have played the server for a few months now and it is not even that buggy. You guys are either lying or just don't know what you're talking about.
Old   #14

So either your lying or you just don't know what your talking about. The links speak for themselves. Unless you can find me other changelogs/updates then that would be great. Btw if this server has been up for a few months and the only update they have had so far was for the test server then that would explain why the player base is so low. I wouldn't want to stick around a server if they didn't have any updates for months. To me that shows that the owners are not serious (or do not care) about keeping their server up and running. And if that's the case, then why should I or anyone else?
Old   #15

since the server doesn't have kali/assassin i wouldn't penalize them in regards to the game content.

I gave this server a try and got to level 50 using only green items. despite the high exp rates, doing dungeon feels like a chore with no newbie gears. at least give new players some leveling gears to aid in progression. private servers are all about fast leveling and end game.

in normal dungeon whites, green and gems drop like crazy. i actually spend more time picking up trash than clearing the dungeon. again, this problem can be solved by giving newbie leveling gear.

on a side note server runs smoothly for me. never had any disconnection during the time i have played.

Thanks
1 User