Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL MuOnline Website Engine + 4 desings + More features ( ALL IN ONE )

Discussion on SELL MuOnline Website Engine + 4 desings + More features ( ALL IN ONE ) within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL MuOnline Website Engine + 4 desings + More features ( ALL IN ONE )

[LEFT] Item quantity: 4
New/Used: New&used
Price: 80$
Payment: Paypal

About the item: Include 2 designs + psd + more 2 if intrested ( -Angelsmu Design-
-goldteam Red- )

-IN ENGINE-

FOR CHARACTER

ACCOUNT PANEL
GAME PANEL
FREE CREDITS - Votereward
BUY CREDITS - Paypal, ***********,Paygol (sms)
MARKET - Sell & buy For (Zen & Credits)
ITEMSHOP - All Season 6.3 item included

FOR GM&ADMINS

GM PANEL
ADMIN PANEL

ACCOUNT PANEL:

CHANGE PASSWORD
EDIT AVATAR
REAL LIFE PROFILE

GAME PANEL:

Add Reset
Add Grand Reset
Add Stats
PK Clear
Teleport Character
Clear Inventory
Clear Skill Tree
Credits To WCoin

GM PANEL:

BAN MANAGER
UNBAN MANAGER
E-MAIL CHANGE
SERVER LOGS
BONUS CHECK

ADMIN PANEL

BACKUP DATABASE
IP SEARCH
ORDER LIST
ADD LOTTERY
REQUEST LIST
MANAGE PAYPAL
EXPORT
ITEM MANAGER
ADD VOTE REWARD LINKS
ADD DOWNLOAD LINKS
EDIT/ADD NEWS

ADD CREDITS
EDIT CHARACTER

In website are many of scripts what you can use! I canot write thease all here: Here Will be some Screen shots:

E-Mail:

RANKING

ITEMSHOPS

OTHER FULL DESIGN

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] a new website with simple features
05/13/2018 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 115 Replies
Hello, i'll release a new website for sro. screenshot http://i.epvpimg.com/oXXWb.jpg website pages Home , Download , Donate ( prices only ) , Server Team , Server Information website features Login - Register - Change pw - Ranking ( job ) - Server Status - the amount of online players - official server time ( its for cairo time , you can edit it easily to ur country time website Features for server owners add silk ( u can add silk to any user at database , you just need the username ,...
MuOnline Eclipse Mu [15X][Ex700][LongTerm][NoReset][Unique Features]
01/20/2014 - Private Server - 0 Replies
We would like to invite all of you and ur friends, we have enough budget to provide long term server & as much fun as we can everything is running under premium files We would like to invite everyone to play in our newly created server. We have fresh database, state of the art dedicated server with DDOS protection and solid GAMEGUARD to protect our community. We have premium server files which is currently updating to the latest MUOnline version in the market and this makes us one of the...
Sell Top DO acc [ALL DESINGS+11 HAVOC+2Hercules+28LF4+LVL+20 +10Hallen+~38FPS+10DRON]
09/03/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo liebe User ich verkaufe hier mein Top Acc GEHANDELT WIRD FIRST ODER NUR MIT MIDLEMAN AIMKEY. auser ihr habt einen anderen ist kein Problem, bin offen bezahle kein MM (verkaufe demnoch ein global amierkca 4 acc voll elite 31 fps etc) Fanngen wir mal doch gleich an Was suche ich
[DEV]SQL Engine(necessary to any website)
02/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
Hello guys, So yea I got actually bored and nothing new to do so I decided to develop ENGINE and when I say engine it doesn't mean that I will create any ready scripts to be used.My engine can be used later to create your websites with ready functions if you're willing you're welcome the engine at the attachment if you added something new just pm me with it :) Current Functions : 1-All needed SQL functions 2-Captcha 3-Security class 4-Some nice functions and many more (Just began 5...