Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

OnlyDekaron looking for You

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OnlyDekaron looking for You

If you like a place to where you can hack 24/7. Even goes as far as hacking into the server and making yourself gm. Then look no futher then OnlyDekaron. A hacking server for hacking. Please go ruin it for everyone. It was once a non hacking server untell the hackers took it over.

Back link bottom of website

Old 09/12/2009, 13:07   #2

Wow what a lame way to get players. Shocking.

Old 09/12/2009, 14:01   #3

Well its true. Everyone hacks in that server. That's the main reason i left it. I could careless if people go there and play or not.
Old 09/12/2009, 15:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals View Post
Well its true. Everyone hacks in that server. That's the main reason i left it. I could careless if people go there and play or not.

The funny thing is that they want donations =))))).

Im really curious who what the idiot who give money to that creapy server

Old 09/21/2009, 23:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarina View Post
The funny thing is that they want donations =))))).

Im really curious who what the idiot who give money to that creapy server

well , only we romanians think like that , i saw loads of ppl with those d-shop +9 weapons >_<
Old 09/21/2009, 23:45   #6

bs.. they banning hackers lol, just checked their forum.
Old 09/22/2009, 00:31   #7

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,957
they move them to prisons, and yes its a very stupid thing that they have +9 stuff in dshops, but still ppl will buy it
Old 09/22/2009, 13:39   #8

They move them to prison or jail. But they have so many alt accounts they can hack on. I dont think they have the ip ban in the server. They dont really hack that much on there mains. Useless server. Plus they have like 3 other servers on the top100 . They are just trying to make the most money using the 4 servers they have. But fail on updating them and all of that

Edit: Do all romanians hack and ruin servers. Just about every game i've played the romanians ruin the servers/games
Old 09/22/2009, 19:18   #9

Quote:
They move them to prison or jail. But they have so many alt accounts they can hack on. I dont think they have the ip ban in the server. They dont really hack that much on there mains. Useless server. Plus they have like 3 other servers on the top100 . They are just trying to make the most money using the 4 servers they have. But fail on updating them and all of that

Edit: Do all romanians hack and ruin servers. Just about every game i've played the romanians ruin the servers/games
Don't worry , we love you too
Old 09/22/2009, 20:07   #10

Thumbs up

Quote:

ya ya we love you a lot
Old 09/22/2009, 21:30   #11

Talking

Quote:

I DONT LOVE U
Old 05/22/2010, 21:01   #12

she love's me she love's me not?
everybody love's you!
Old 05/23/2010, 02:43   #13

elite*gold: 20
lol please do not resurrect old dead topics .

Request Close as the links are dead and topic is old.

« Help? | Chinese private Jade dynasty sever :D »