Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need recommendations...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need recommendations...

...on which English Private Server Dragon Nest is good for my location. I'm living in New Zealand. I'd appreciate it if anyone can point me to the most stable server appropriate for my country. Thank you. ^_^

^Up

« RF Breeze 2.2.3.2 | Arma 3 Altis Life CREW »

Similar Threads
I'm looking for recommendations
12/23/2012 - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
I'd appreciate if you guys can tell me which server I should play, I don't care if it's low or high rates, I just wanna play a great server with a nice community and active and a known server. It would be nice if the guy who help me out to find a server have a nice reputation in here and have been years here.
Recommendations?
08/29/2011 - Anime & Manga - 25 Replies
Hello, I'm looking to expand my views on the stuff I watch. So I though I'd watch a good anime or two. Any suggestions? The stuff I'm looking for (Doesn't have to be all of them, one of those options is enough): Something lighthearted. Something funny, a comedy, dark humour. Something with a serious and deep plot. Something with action. I am looking for something original, so no Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball. And I'm no kid so stuff with suggestive themes or stuff that makes you think...
I have some recommendations
08/19/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
I'm not a veteran Elitepvpers forum poster, so, I'm not completely sure if this is even the right place to post this, but, I'm looking for a server developer, one with some real game editing abilities. The reason why is i have been creating a sort of guide that may combat the reasons people leave, or trash a server, just post on here or send me a private message if you are interested. (its 7 pages long atm, bit over halfway through, so its pretty in depth)
bot recommendations?
07/07/2011 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
that you can recommend good bot to pick up boxes but maximum use Mbote pick me up is 3000 thousand uri and is disconnected or leaves biobot RADIATION kill me say it is bad because it is easily detected boxybot not easy who want to try me recommends a good free bot? than PIXEL BOT excuse my English I speak Spanish it is translated:confused::confused::confused::(:(:o
Host recommendations
05/12/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello everyone. For a few months now i have had my own server setup on my machine for my own personal amusement. Since the fall of a greatly beloved server I have been approached numerous times by friends and family asking if i had plans to take mine public rather than just for private friend and family use. After careful consideration I am thinking of doing just that. While I am researching costs and options for retaining rights to do so I am also preparing for doing so without. I...