Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

UG-Dekaron-*ClosedBeta*-

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercewolf View Post
may i be a tester? i can help find bugs and i play 2moons/dekeron 3 months after it came out. Long Live Dekeron
how can i join? can you give me the hamanchi details?

Old   #17

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,957
go on their forum and apply

Old   #18

Exclamation ...

See that we have a forum/site (for now , will be changed i think), apply in there, and one of GM will make you an account.

Anyway hurry up becouse we already have reach on our max number of players for CB.

Old   #19

i am alone ..no one is online lol

Old   #20

its me "Wil" from MSN omw in game.

IG=Ultimax
Old   #21

well i played many private servers and official servers like 2moons and dekaron eu... so i tihnk im gonna try this server too i hope there will be no more bugs then :P GL in testing peeps
Old   #22

i plaid in all p-server that released and eu and global but i think these server gone to rock since 10k exp 100% upgrading rate and alot player (we got now about 30-40 player and we still on hamtchi omg
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow107 View Post
i plaid in all p-server that released and eu and global but i think these server gone to rock since 10k exp 100% upgrading rate and alot player (we got now about 30-40 player and we still on hamtchi omg
Post Approved

Just look for bugs guys just look for em..
Old   #24

i would play but the admin 23/7 afk so knowone cna reg my acc or anything
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

yeye neidas said this server is still not opened anyway i will be tester :P
Old   #26

i am tester to
Old   #27

Just wait ADMIN's were off because we were re-installing the whole server for some major difficulties we had....now its up but he'll be up later....i would help and talk to him but dunno wtf is wrong with my msn?
Old   #28

Exclamation

Try yahoo....yahoo ftw....
...or reinstall msn.

Well i have play on this server since begin, but to tell you the truth, im not agree with GM selection (to be clear, i didn't apply for GM, i don't wanna be GM , and i never will).

GM should be selected later, after you see who is active and who is not, who made something for server and be an active player. Not only for one **** apply copy-paste from other forums. (iSley o ofense but this is what you did with your aplication, like in Style Dekaron server)

Anyway, if you will not be carefull with the GM who you will select, UG will end like others servers, a total disaster (see Homicide, Style, Beast, ....)

Anyway besides this, the server is one of the best out there and soon the Open Beta stage will announce to be a succes.
[GM]GhostRider you are the best . Respect!
The rest i don't know you and i hope that you Neidas ([GM]Kicker) , you are not the same GM that i know from another server.
The rest RESPECT!

PS: im Yasmine ingame!
Old   #29

Im GM kicker from many servers..rebellion..nocturn...DSINC...DK-MW...many more..and who got GM i dont even know?
I didn't hear about any1 getting GM yet...and we will only wait till the end..Biggest founder will not get GM but may get GM trials going from =VGM= to MAYBE GM.....

Me ([GM]Kicker) and [GM]GhostRider are the owners of the server other words me and ghost are admins..
Old   #30

Thumbs up

lets say that your reputation is somewhere really down. I don't wanna coment this subject. Let's not bring your case in here, is not the right place.
And with GM thing, you 2 are not the only GM in game (wth i know more info than you?).

In another way, with all this GM selection/aplication, just be carefull who you take in, cos' are soo many cases when the server was f***t up becouse some kiddie have been chosen GM.

Respect, and i repet the server, with all rates and all balance is perfect (only teleport must be resolved).

Closed Thread