Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cyclone 1.0.1.6

Discussion on Cyclone 1.0.1.6 within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Cyclone 1.0.1.6

Hallo Epvp Community & Dofus Liebhaber

Ich habe gesehen das hier jetzt auch 2.0 Emulatoren gepostet werden so dann werden ich huer jetzt immer wenn ein Update raus kommt es euch wissen lass
------HOMEPAGE müsste auch mit dabei sein (Französisch)------
Hier die Version 1.0.1.6 vom 17. july 2010:

Changelog:

Download:

Thanks nicht vergessen

PS: ICH GEBE KEINEN SUPPORT, DA ICH NICHT DER ERSTELLER UND AUCH DIESEN EMULATOR NICHT VERWENDE!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/21/2011, 00:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Auch mal testen :P

über die Emu haben wir ja schon geredet

EDIT: Cool danke^^ geht alles, kannst du von mir von denen die Seite geben pls .... finde sie nicht
Old 07/21/2011, 01:08   #3

Jo, schreib mich mal wieder in Skype an zum plaudern oda so xD
Old 02/09/2012, 12:49   #4

doesen't Work --'

And Please Respond Me By English I don't Inderstund German .. ^^
Old 03/22/2012, 19:12   #5

Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouwala View Post
doesen't Work --'

And Please Respond Me By English I don't Inderstund German .. ^^
It works but quite bugs
Also
It isn't his made
It's Nightwolf's

Isn't it from ???
Old 03/06/2014, 09:06   #6

Daed ?
Old 04/11/2014, 09:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameMt2 View Post
Daed ?
Cyclone is dead, yes. but there are now several new 2.0 Emulators. Just search for it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cyclone Help!
05/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
First off... The problem: Tro-Arch cyclones are seemingly 'stopped' for no apparent reason after 200-300 kills (give or take 200). No matter how many mobs you kill after a while your cut off and your Cyclone time bar just keeps falling; no matter how many kills you make! What I've tried: The best results i ever got was from takign things very slow and allowing the cyclone time bar to drop occasionally and using alot of left clicks (as aposed to scatter). This helped a very little bit....
Cyclone in TG
05/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Ive recently been able to kill stakes in TG with my trojan within about 2-3 hits and also when using cyclone if i kill the stakes the bar goes back up agen and so on. But the problem is ive heard from ppl on my server fishy or SM or wot not means u get sent to botjail for suspicion of speedhacking or watever TQ believes. I wud like to known if this continuously ongoing cyclone would send me to botjail if i used it overnight for about 8 hours say? Just to be on the safe side like dont...
How to use SM or cyclone (2h) in tg
12/28/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
all u need to do is go to your normal spot in tg and then u open 2* clickster (other auto clickers may also work) to open two clickster you need to have it in to places like directory1 and directory2 then you set the one clickster to press f10 *wich u use as xp skill at co* then you use the other clickster to press left click. Clickster
SM = Cyclone for now
12/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
the time is now to level you warrs cuz now it goes up just like cyclone +K? and those are sooo cool :D *EDIT* everythime you kill something it will go up b/c of the new patch for some reason i suggest you up your warriors cuz very long superman even KO board cuz of it
CYCLONE ND
10/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Ok, Ive done a billion searches so this MIGHT be posted already, Might not be. Q. Has the cyclone/ND trick in TG been fixed? Q. I am moving between 2 stakes, going into ND, but my hit rate doesnt seem to increase as if I just went into robo or equipped/unequipped a 2 hander. Am I doing it right if it hasnt been fixed?