Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pirates of the burning sea

Discussion on Pirates of the burning sea within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pirates of the burning sea

Hi..
ich wollte mal fragen ob es schon für das relativ neue MMO POTBS nen Privaten server gibt und ich wollte auch wissen ob es überhaupt möglich ist einen PServer bei diesem Spiel zu erstellen?

Über Antworten würde Ich mich sehr freuen...

Mfg das was aufm BIG MAC drauf is.......
Old 08/27/2010, 20:42   #2

elite*gold: 8
so ein jahr danach .. hätte ich auch interesse an nem pserver :=)

is there a private server released or availible ?
bounty bay online is also kk my friends and i want to play pirates *GG*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW - Pirates' Day
09/16/2009 - Gaming News - DE - 4 Replies
WoW Event - Blizzard hat es gern bunt und deshalb gibt es nun ein paar Extras für die Zocker: Den unfassbar cool klingenden "Pirates' Day"! Die einzige Steigerung dieses Events wäre ein "Zombie Ninja Pirate Day". Naja vielleicht nächstes Jahr... Mehr Informationen zu dem Pirates Day findet ihr hier. (Danke an tentonhammer!)
WoW - Pirates' Day
09/16/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Blizzard likes to mix it up and has put a lot of cool little things into the game. Their latest addition is the amazingly cool sounding Pirates' Day! The only thing that could make this computer geek happier is if it was "Zombie Ninja Pirate Day". Oh well, maybe next year. World of Warcraft -> Info -> Events -> Pirates' Day (via tentonhammer, thx!)
PotBS - Pirates of the Burning Seas Private Server?
01/23/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, I was parouseing your site but could not find any relevant information so I thought I would post just to make sure. Has anybody managed to setup a Pirates of the Burning Seas server yet? If so where and can I get my hands on the files? Thanks, poohshoes
Pirates of the Burning Sea
07/18/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hallo konnte leider nirgendwo was finden zu Pirates of the Burning Sea was ich suche sind hacks z.B speedhack oder so vileicht hat ja jemand einen link zu einer gutten seite mfg tom
Pirates of the Burning Sea /!\ Open Beta Test /!\
01/08/2008 - User Submitted News - 18 Replies
Hey : ) Euch langweilt WoW ? Dann auf zum OPEN BETA TEST von Pirates of the Burning Sea. (Gestern angemeldet und heute die Beta Einladung bekommen) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqcUOGV7O5A&fe ature=related