Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for wokf

Discussion on looking for wokf within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for wokf

Hi All:

All the posts I have read on wokf are dead links when it comes to the server files. I am wanting to host private server for my friends and family and would like to find these files. Where do I find them?(anyone of you guys have trojan free copies?) Why can I not find anyone links that would work anymore? Do client setup also come in the same package? If not, I would need to get the client setup as well. Can you kindly point me to where to get any version of the server files and its respective clients?

Thank you very much for reading.

happy gaming.

Tags
game, host, private, server, wokf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[World Of Kung Fu/Wokf] Ion Wokf • Dedicated • 24/7 • Closed Beta Testing
09/03/2013 - Private Server - 0 Replies
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreake r/LogoForForums-1.png Ion Wokf fight for your destiny & pride! Links to... Website : Register Here Forum: www.IonNets.com/forum
WOKF
05/03/2012 - User Submitted News - 6 Replies
Welcome to the World of Kung Fu Beta Site cool kung fu game etc etc ^^ suche einen simplen bot/makro dafür der nur ca 3 tasten alle 5 sekunden drückt ^^ bin zu dumm um einen zu finden ...
Asking for colaboration [WOKF]
08/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Hi . I've once hacked the officials of WOKF ( long time ago :P ) with WPE Pro and item codes . I've got banned and quited the game . Now I wanna play again the official but looks like my item codes don't work anymore with WPE . I heard rumors that official is still hackable but with other game engines like Cheat Engine . I don't know how to use them so that's why I'm asking for help . PM me if you can help me hack again on official :) best regards , kiro4kuro
wokf?!
12/15/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
hat jemand einen server oder weiss wie einer geht? habs geschafft nur die gm commands gehn nicht-.- bin auch gm etc aber ich kann keine rates umstellen etc......