Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RF online giga4 final

Discussion on RF online giga4 final within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RF online giga4 final

Hello my name is Yuri and I am the manager of a upcoming Giga4 final version of a mmorpg called RF online.

Our server is currently still in development and we have our release date planned for the end of march.

The reason I am here is because I am looking for 8 staff members to help me watch the game and make sure players are not cheating/spamming/or breaking the rules. You do not have to have experience with coding, but it does help.

If you help me and I choose you, I will see to it that you will receive proper training to teach you how to be a GM and watch the game for cheaters and the likes. You MUST be 18, have Skype and live in Europe,America or Canada. Those are the requirements..

Further experiences are not needed.

If you are interested, reply here or send me email to