Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

UNLIMITEDCABAL is OPEN! - Enjoy LOST WORLD

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink UNLIMITEDCABAL is OPEN! - Enjoy LOST WORLD

Finally comes to you an UNLIMITED CABAL!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Long time ago, the CABAL cleansed the land with fury, hate and destruction. Now the evil is come back!
You will discover new lands: Chaos Arena, Forgotten Temple B2F, Forbidden Island... and more of these LOST WORLD… to face the invaders of Nevareth and uncover the conspiracy behind it...
You'll find friends and enemies, good and evil. Some allies may turn on you, while former enemies can now be trusted... Join us and experiment the magic to be a LORD OF WAR! Join to our Unlimited Cabal!

These are some of the new experiences that we have for you:

Chaos Arena
The Chaos Arena is an instant map that will run on some channels, 6 times per day

There are 5 different difficulty levels for the Chaos Arena:

Chaos Arena Lvl 1: chars lvl 30 to 60
Chaos Arena Lvl 2: chars lvl 61 to 80
Chaos Arena Lvl 3: chars lvl 81 to 94
Chaos Arena Lvl 4: chars lvl 95 to 124
Chaos Arena Lvl 5: chars lvl 125 to 170
(Max de 21 players per Chaos arena level)

You need a Miracle Key to enter. It can be crafted or buyed in the Item Shop.
Play Time: 25 mins
Increasing Spawns will be appearing, bosses towards the end. The Final Boss will drop a rare item.

Forgotten Temple B2F

The word challenging doesn't even begin to describe the tasks and dangers that await those who attempt to conquer this dungeon. With over twenty encounters, each more difficult than the last, not even the strongest warriors will succeed without a plan. A maze of adventure, fun and exploration, this new raiding dungeon provides a host of new quests, rare items and ugly foes to face, providing hours of excitement and entertainment.

Requirement to enter: Lv 125, (Battle style rank 11) and a Muster Card: Forgotten Temple B2F
Time Limit: 1 hour

Forbidden Island
An island discovered in the Sea of Fracia, off the coast of Port Lux, shrouded in a mysterious magnetic field and guarded by malevolent powers. Only the bravest heroes dare to step onto its haunted ground to face the challenges that will be pitted against them, and only the true heroes will return from that forsaken shore.
Entry Requirement: Lvl. 125 or above, Class rank 11 or above and a Lost Island Compass (found in Lakeside, Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum)
Dungeon time limit: Time Limit: 60 Min.
Entry Location: Port Lux (X:236, Y:6) (Near the Dark Blader Spawning Area)

Lord of War System
Ever wanted to lead your nation to victory? Now is your chance! The Lord of War system will reward the top fighters from each server every single week, giving you the opportunity to win fame, fortune and distinction. At the end of each week the strongest fighters will be awarded one of two titles:
Guardian: 10 characters for each Battle style
Bringer: 1 character for each Battle style among 60 Guardians
These ranks will be awarded based on the scores from the week (Score for 1 week + Total number of kills for one week) and will be ranked from highest to lowest. A maximum of seven wars will be counted, with the best seven performances taken into consideration.

Special powers for each Title (applied ONLY in Mission War):
Guardian:
HP UP +500
Resist Unmovable UP +60%
Resist Down UP +60%
Resist Knock Back UP +60%
Resist Stun UP +60%
Bringer:
HP UP +500
Resist Critical Rate UP +20%
Resist Critical Damage UP +60%
Sword Skill AMP UP +10%
Magic Skill AMP UP +10%
Critical Rate UP +5%

Pets Training
Starting off their training at level 1 they gain experience with you as you level until they reach level 10. They can have 1 skill per level and at level 10 they gain a special appearence.
Each level of a pets life they have a slot like an item which you can augment with astral force abilities. This in essence makes a pet an accessory to house special skills for your character.

Auction House
Located in the village of Bloody Ice, the Auction house feature will allow you to buy, sell and trade your items even when not online.

New Weapons - Sig Metal
Weapons that are masterfully forged from the newly discovered Sig-Metal. Truly beautiful to behold, these weapons offer a new level of power to those who have attained the level and skill needed to wield them in battle. Deadlier than the red osmium grade of weapons, sig-metal offers the fighters of Nevareth an even bigger selection of equipment choices to use in combat - but obtaining sig-metal is something, that only the bravest of all will be able to do...

SERVER FEATURES:
Server Rate: x1000 (dedicated server with dedicated connection)
Forum:
Facebook:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/unlimitedcabal

How to play in Unlimited Cabal:

1: Register a new account in our web
2: Download our own client here:

Megaupload:
(1 link! )

Rapidshare:

Gigasize:

IMPORTANT: The server ONLY works with our client, because it’s the only one completely tuned to work with Unlimited Cabal.

3:
• Disable your Antivirus
• Double click your cabal install file.
• Install it in the desired folder (ie: C:\Cabal\)
• Add the Cabal Folder to the AV exceptions before starting the game.

4: Start the Game

Future Updates: You will have to disable your AV every time the client needs to be patched.

Join us! We open the door to a new world of unlimited adventures for you! we wait!!

Old   #2

i have only 1 question sir

the megaupload has premium accounts to be used so i have to use that??

i got none premium account there,so if i use regular download it has limitation can you pls upload it to free uploading sites which bigger than 1gb tnx

Old   #3

ermmmmm nice
atleast i aint gay dekaron

cant you just give us the patch cos i dont wanna dl a full client
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlishaTHEGREAT View Post
ermmmmm nice
atleast i aint gay dekaron

cant you just give us the patch cos i dont wanna dl a full client
lol

sounds cool

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoski0 View Post
i have only 1 question sir

the megaupload has premium accounts to be used so i have to use that??

i got none premium account there,so if i use regular download it has limitation can you pls upload it to free uploading sites which bigger than 1gb tnx
Chikoski0, You can choose the other 2 sites to download.

Thanks a lot
Old   #6

Very cooool server! really surprised me... nice, Congrat and good luck!!!!!!!!!
Old   #7

nice but since its a new server its a ghost town so ima wait for it you get popular then play :P
Old   #8

Chaos Arena Open in UnlimitedCabal!

Built in the Era of Honorable Age by “The Clan of Perfect Protectors", the Chaos Arena is a mysterious land, full of evil, danger and great rewards. Accessed through a warp in ****** Ice, many believe that the chaos arena will provide the key to victory in the war of the nations, with victorious individuals leaving with both fame and fortune.

The time has come! Our Chaos Arena is now open for the brave ones!!

CHAOS ARENA SCHEDULE: every day at 00hs, 04hs, 08hs, 12hs, 16hs, 18hs, 20hs.
Old   #9

Yes yes yes yes thanx! was waiting for Chaos!!!!!!!!! wiii
Old   #10

What is the the DROP for Alz and Drop items ?
Old   #11

you can make lost world server files so I can update my server of cabal?
Old   #12

This cabal server fails. Corrupt gms, Register dont even work, So many bugs that dont get fixed.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals View Post
This cabal server fails. Corrupt gms, Register dont even work, So many bugs that dont get fixed.
Bengals, has been baned? will be a great server we are growing much, btw thanx for your reviews
Old   #14

I have not been banned. I did like 2 rank up quest and left server. Screw that, Plus everyone has bike's and all the really good gear. Whats the point of playing the server then? Is it to get the gear then be turtles in towns waiting to be like omg i sooo owned your pixels and i 1 hit you because i have so many reborns. Ok, See my point.. For one I was never banned. Let me say that again. I dont feel like doing all the gay rank up quest just so i can learn my skills. What kind of **** is that? Be like level 170 with novice skills trying to do rank ups. How lame.
Old   #15

Cool

NOW... REFERRER SYSTEM!

Hello everyone:

Because the only way to make this community grow up is working together, and because that work diserves a reward, i seted up this referrer system.

It's pretty easy, just click on the button showed in picture nº 1.

This is your control panel, from here you have 3 important things:

I) Your referrer link, the one you need to send to your friends to be picked like their referred.

II) One time your referred reach level 70, you can receive your coins by clicking on the "***receive****" link.

Some notes:

1) you'll receive 2000 coins as reward for each ACCOUNT that reaches level 70. (per account, not character).

2) you can do publicity on forums, or sending it to your friends or whatever you want, the important thing is that you use your link. Just use your imagination.

We hope everyone like this new function!