Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UNLIMITEDCABAL is OPEN! - Enjoy LOST WORLD

Discussion on UNLIMITEDCABAL is OPEN! - Enjoy LOST WORLD within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 11/25/2009, 21:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
thanks i dont know how play this game but i try to.......... i thinks this is great.....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TinyCo NOW OPEN enjoy
04/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
#Removed
Lost Saga - Beta Registrations Open
09/14/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
News from Lost Saga - As recently announced OGPlanet, a leading free-to-play MMO-factory (La Tale, Cabal) opened beta registrations for their new game "Lost Saga". You can register here: Lost Saga Lost Saga is an arcade action game in which you can choose out of 23 heroes (more to come). Use the unique skills and talents of the heroes and battle in ancient ruins, floating castles, spacestations and many more stages. (thanks to mmosite.com)
Lost world Error
08/22/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Does anyone knows hot to attach C.E or UCE in cabal lost world when i try to attach in cabal it says error! if anyone know? just give a hint or TUT.