Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

about onlydekaron

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile about onlydekaron

someone play in this server? looks really good, just that few people, is bored now, but will improve , who knows about argating rate? drop rate?

Old   #2

Never heard of

Old   #3

yeap, i too , is new!! (). It is almost like Eternia.... rate x2000, but not so many vices. with 4 friends came to play we can not know argating rate?
Old   #4

The twin of Eternia Dekaron and Elite Dekaron. Now thanks for making this thread to tell us about a server thats the same as the others

Old   #5

yes they are similar but not identical, is new, it is good that are closer to the players, but have some bugs are fixed pretty quickly
Old   #6

sucks,sucks,sucks
Old   #7

what your mental problem? you like it suck? jajaja ah if I seemed
Old   #8

hahhahaha so funny NO knowone cares about this server becos its the sme as the other aloken servers
Old   #9

whatever my game don't start but update was fine .. not giving it another try cuz this one got nothing to offer.. heh
Old   #10

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristarco View Post
yeap, i too , is new!! (). It is almost like Eternia.... rate x2000, but not so many vices. with 4 friends came to play we can not know argating rate?
yeah the rate are really nice, on +7 you have like 30% (witch is imposible), and if you fail...offff, well bye bye item...

Oh do you wanna socket? ....he he he ...after one day of full vacuum, i have manage to take like 2 stash of gems, am make one tiny little **** axe with 3 slots . I repet of full vacuum, imagine without hack. Oh well maybe i was not have such a lucky day....will see...

Anyway the developer public relation sucks in big time becouse no one tell you what when where. I have to discover the rate by myself.

Good stuff - Aloken fully working, (good point), all skill bugless (good point) lag = 0 also display dont lag and its move smoth (very good point) .

Bad stuff = 5 points status per level (very bad point, increase the number of hackers), no GM online (i just was wonder if there is such thing in this server), leek of information, no public relations, no clues about what when where or how., Event dont exist (actualy i even don't know if its in a Beta stage or not), empty server, in 4 days i didnt see not even one player in Loa, Parca, Crespo, Aquarius, you name it.

Well this is my opinion about this server...until they will do something i will check forums from time to time.
Old   #11

Oo
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarina View Post
yeah the rate are really nice, on +7 you have like 30% (witch is imposible), and if you fail...offff, well bye bye item...

Oh do you wanna socket? ....he he he ...after one day of full vacuum, i have manage to take like 2 stash of gems, am make one tiny little damn axe with 3 slots . I repet of full vacuum, imagine without hack. Oh well maybe i was not have such a lucky day....will see...

Anyway the developer public relation sucks in big time becouse no one tell you what when where. I have to discover the rate by myself.

Good stuff - Aloken fully working, (good point), all skill bugless (good point) lag = 0 also display dont lag and its move smoth (very good point) .

Bad stuff = 5 points status per level (very bad point, increase the number of hackers), no GM online (i just was wonder if there is such thing in this server), leek of information, no public relations, no clues about what when where or how., Event dont exist (actualy i even don't know if its in a Beta stage or not), empty server, in 4 days i didnt see not even one player in Loa, Parca, Crespo, Aquarius, you name it.

Well this is my opinion about this server...until they will do something i will check forums from time to time.
empty servers suck. if it will become fuller i will join too

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulkerman32 View Post
Oo
#reported cuz of spam
Old   #13

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarina View Post

Oh do you wanna socket? ....he he he ...after one day of full vacuum, i have manage to take like 2 stash of gems, am make one tiny little **** axe with 3 slots . I repet of full vacuum, imagine without hack. Oh well maybe i was not have such a lucky day....will see...

really thanks for data! can see that you're an experienced players, and I respect your opinion, I play recently and I feel good on this server
Old   #14

hmm strange , whenever i spam my skillhacks i get disconnected...must be from lag
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by reignglory View Post
Is this server data.pak or csv?
Might give it a try.

And to AlishaTHEGREAT, why don't you just shut the **** up, your the most annoying, ******* IDIOTIC person on these forums, all i ever see in your posts is bullshit and lack of English. Do everyone a favour and don't post unless you have something productive to post about.

Trust me when i say this. OnlyDekaron sucks. People are just telling the truth and you cant handle it. I have a 2nd rb mage on there and 3rd rb aloken. All you see is lack of content and hackers every where. I see know, Thats why you like this server. No other comment needed. bah