Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

.☆ Ninja DragonNest - Daily Free 10kCC/30x Rates/Assassin Job/lv70 Cap ☆.

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacunar View Post
still no help... come on guys

can someone please post this patch? cause this file is set in private. BIG help please..
here you go.
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/?hd7ah127a5nnilo

Thanks
1 User
Old   #257

thank you!

well i still get DC. This is what i did, installed the game (client from NinjaDN site),dled patch (from ninja site), i dled the Chryses (which is in .pak and i dont know where to put it and what to do with it. I thought it was in zip file). Once all in one folder, launched the game, was in town for a few minutes, then when i went out of town, i cant get inside the dungeon, tried to chat but notihing pops out in my chat. I really dont know what to do. Never ending DCs..

Edit:
Also when i launch the game again, i have to wait 5-7 mins due to this Hackshield loading thing..
any FILIPINO players who can help me with this issue? or anyone who experienced this issue and was able to find a solution. Please. it takes me max 10 minutes to get back in game after i get DC.. this hackshield loads so slow.

Old   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacunar View Post
thank you!

well i still get DC. This is what i did, installed the game (client from NinjaDN site),dled patch (from ninja site), i dled the Chryses (which is in .pak and i dont know where to put it and what to do with it. I thought it was in zip file). Once all in one folder, launched the game, was in town for a few minutes, then when i went out of town, i cant get inside the dungeon, tried to chat but notihing pops out in my chat. I really dont know what to do. Never ending DCs..

Edit:
Also when i launch the game again, i have to wait 5-7 mins due to this Hackshield loading thing..
any FILIPINO players who can help me with this issue? or anyone who experienced this issue and was able to find a solution. Please. it takes me max 10 minutes to get back in game after i get DC.. this hackshield loads so slow.
iDid you use the hackshield posted here? its somewhere on page 13. Use that hackshield.
Old   #259

whats good about this server? noob costumes? lol no OP items? hahaha

Old   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milhey View Post
iDid you use the hackshield posted here? its somewhere on page 13. Use that hackshield.
i did but there's an error when i use that hackshield
Old   #261

I need help, whenever i go to a new zone or when you click what zone you want to go, nothing happens when i click "okay" its just stuck, mainly happening on calderock
Old   #262

anyone who cant job change? it seems i get dc from world after attempting to enter chamber of trials.. i cant job change due to this

anyone with a working HS? that loads fast and does not have any errors. My HS loads so slow. I already tried the HS posted here at page 13 and it does not work (still an error) i appreciate the help. Thanks
Old   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmutpce02A View Post
help me please when i delete character and type confirm. it's show message wrong text

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
troll -_-
Old   #264

errr.. anyone can still buy the 700cc costume pack? e-e
Old   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by TetzuyaMiru View Post
errr.. anyone can still buy the 700cc costume pack? e-e
nope. does your hackshield load fast? is it okay if i can ask for a copy?
Old   #266

hmm i dont get it either but i never had HS probs.. i just used the full client and patch from Ninja site then the english patch posted here.. i just had 2 login probs and at 3rd i logged in smoothly.. but alright if you insist though here..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #267

thanks! well i have DC problems.. i always get DC when before doing dungeon, or while inside dungeon when transfering to a location or after doing a dungeon run.. i really dont know why i still get DC.. ive been reinstalling the game many times. Used the patch in ninja site, use the eng patch posted here.. still i get DC..
Old   #268

well yeah that's the general problem.. specially when you get 70 too i think
Old   #269

I had no problems with DCs or anything. Just ever since it went down whenever I try to open the site "connection times out" and the client will freeze on the loading screen for a while then say "unable to connect to login"
Old   #270

they really need to fix the DCs first before the drop rates.. its very irritating already cause i cant level. im stuck at 26 forever

EDIT:
is there a way to make my hackshield load faster? ive been using different hackshield posted here in forums..

Tags
dragon nest, hack, ninjadn, private server