Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Dekaron Infernal

Closed Thread
 
Old   #286
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
I have on megaupload ultra speed 12bb/sec :@

omg something happened i have know 250 kb sec

man that still dosent work he says that has broken files ****



artur111 is offline  
Old   #287
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 700
Received Thanks: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by artur111 View Post
omg something happened i have know 250 kb sec
+# reported at GMT+3 : 2009 OCT 4 00:33 cause X3 POST


Bigshow107 is offline  
Old   #288
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 4
Close that post plz . that server have only errors .......
That server is not for elitepvpers ,,,,

Lanayru ... make your server files to work ,,,
i dont download it to kill my time ..
teodrama is offline  
Old   #289
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 226
Received Thanks: 80
The 7Zip works, try using the software that was posted underneath it if you have problems. [7-zip]

I have uploaded the client so many times, i will again have to upload it. Every time i upload it, i download it. It works fine i dont see how so many people have problems,
extracting a client.


Lanayru is offline  
Old   #290
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 700
Received Thanks: 226
i did not had any problem with 7Zip at all
Bigshow107 is offline  
Old   #291
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
will try last time download 7zip
artur111 is offline  
Old   #292
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,364
Received Thanks: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by teodrama View Post
Close that post plz . that server have only errors .......
That server is not for elitepvpers ,,,,

Lanayru ... make your server files to work ,,,
i dont download it to kill my time ..
If you don't like it then why are you playing on it?
*P*A*U*L* is offline  
Old   #293
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by teodrama View Post
Close that post plz . that server have only errors .......
That server is not for elitepvpers ,,,,

Lanayru ... make your server files to work ,,,
i dont download it to kill my time ..
no one will close the post because you want ....this server is the best ...about devs i have nothing to say ...they are too good and the best thing at this server is that everything is edited
razvanbk is offline  
Old   #294
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 700
Received Thanks: 226
+#294 reported at GMT+3 : 2009 OCT 4 15:56 cause spamm
Bigshow107 is offline  
Old   #295
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,090
Received Thanks: 3,347
#Post deleted
trane. is offline  
Old   #296
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 11
you people need to stop crying overall its just better server than most so stop the gossip and go pk some noobs
AlishaTHEGREAT is offline  
Old   #297
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by razvanbk View Post
no one will close the post because you want ....this server is the best ...about devs i have nothing to say ...they are too good and the best thing at this server is that everything is edited
yeah everything is editted but not by infernal or shawn/john they just take credit for all of Azmodan and eXxPLoSiOn work.
kwazy123 is offline  
Old   #298
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 226
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwazy123 View Post
yeah everything is editted but not by infernal or shawn/john they just take credit for all of Azmodan and eXxPLoSiOn work.
eXxPLoSiOn didn't do anything it was all done by azmodan and shawn
and if you say eXxPLoSiOn did something tell me what it is other than a very few minor php scripts before the server even came out it was shawn and azmodan doing all the work together
Lanayru is offline  
Old   #299
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanayru View Post
eXxPLoSiOn didn't do anything it was all done by azmodan and shawn
and if you say eXxPLoSiOn did something tell me what it is other than a very few minor php scripts before the server even came out it was shawn and azmodan doing all the work together
shawn done nothing lol and eXxPLoSiOn done all the ingame bugs so seriously go get the right facts before you say he didn't do anything.
kwazy123 is offline  
Old   #300
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 226
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwazy123 View Post
shawn done nothing lol and eXxPLoSiOn done all the ingame bugs so seriously go get the right facts before you say he didn't do anything.
you need to get your facts straight eXxPLoSiOn didn't do **** and you can even ask azmodan on that and like a said before ex doesn't know **** about anything but php and if he actually fixed any ingame bugs tell me here because last time i checked ex didn't send anything to be tested on the test server because ex doesn't have access to the dedi it was all done by shawn and azmodan


Lanayru is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Dekaron-Infernal Help
Does anybody have scripts or an unpacker for this server that works? Or does anybody have a working bypass for gameguard on this server? Before...
4 Replies - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.