Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dekaron Infernal

Closed Thread

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
Yes all the maps r back to normal

+Register Page has no error

Old   #257

wow you make me wanna play dekaron again :3
Edit: you made all these good things for other classes and made seggy look like fart in a bag :S please get us better looking stuff xD JUST MY POINT OF VIEW
What do i do if i forgot my username and pass xD! aint played in so long my acc got spider webs :S

Old   #258

i'm sorry about the seg but i can't change what gamehi brings out in action 7 and yes this is the first server actually release a7 stuff first and we are working on getting more things to work and NEW things to come ^^ i might post some ss of the a7 skills that are coming:P
Old   #259

how i get my acc back and stuff i forgot user name and pass :S
why you make seggys weps dex when seggy need spr

Old   #260

Server fails.....
You can disrespect staff and hack all you want and not a thing will be done. Well maybe some jail time. But they will just let you out early. If for hacking... Just make a alt account and power level it on main and hack on the other alt account. Nothing will be done to your main i promise. Such bullcrap that they let people ruin the server.

They can promise you act7 all day long. But i know several other servers that have the act 7 client also and it 100x better then this. Thats where im playing from now on. I dont like the corruption in the gms and players
Old   #261

We have banned of 100 player easily, and do we let players out. HELL NO,
Are you serious! Why would i remove hackers from a dungeon, please..

If someone was put to jail from abusing staff or/and players was a temporarily
ban.

Hackers caught are instant ban.. (no ****) and they dont get let out. Deciding to
make up ridiculous information like that... if your trying to ruin a server try not to
take crazy steps about we doing this ****..
Old   #262

ya don't talk **** about the server
the server very great but gm kinda abuser xD not only me who seeing that i already saw ppl in forums to
but i still in love with the server xD

BTW lanayru u got a video for action 7 skills in your server ? beside the hunter ( i saw it in luncher start )
if you have please post xD w\o GM ring with normal chr have full +9 to see how much i gone be xD
Old   #263

ok then tell me why nathan let supaseg out 10 hours early. oh wait. could it be that he is a donater? Funny thing is you dont know who the hell i am. I could be anton?????? Ohh thats right i could be a gm which real name is nathan who lets people out of jail early and lets that person who they let out to talk more trash about the gms on the forums. So please shut the f**k up already. Go back to evo and hack somemore [email protected]@holes. such a fail server. If you donate you can do whatever you like. Well thats if they like you and is friends with them and always in there vent helping them though the fence
Old   #264

sry but nathan isn't with the server anymore
Old   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals View Post
ok then tell me why nathan let supaseg out 10 hours early. oh wait. could it be that he is a donater? Funny thing is you dont know who the hell i am. I could be anton?????? Ohh thats right i could be a gm which real name is nathan who lets people out of jail early and lets that person who they let out to talk more trash about the gms on the forums. So please shut the f**k up already. Go back to evo and hack somemore [email protected]@holes. such a fail server. If you donate you can do whatever you like. Well thats if they like you and is friends with them and always in there vent helping them though the fence
actuly supa sent to jail 24 hour cuz insulting staff
so he get out after 24hour mmm ya there was some abusing \ corrupt gm but i think these problem solved now
hope more coin event and more event since to long no event ...
Old   #266

elite*gold: 20
WTF..THIS DEKARON IS TO MUCH customization..WOW..
im gonna play this server...woops..
Old   #267

SupaSeg got out of jail 10 hours early. Its all over the infernal website. Only reason you like this server is because your part of the people being corrupt and being gm **** buddys. So much drama in server. You let the donaters walk all over the staff. Im going to start calling this server Fussion
Old   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals View Post
SupaSeg got out of jail 10 hours early. Its all over the infernal website. Only reason you like this server is because your part of the people being corrupt and being gm **** buddys. So much drama in server. You let the donaters walk all over the staff. Im going to start calling this server Fussion
truthfully we don't have any corrupt gms sense we got rid of nathan
and besides whats a good server without drama and in no way is this server like fussion thats what makes this server good
Old   #269

supa went out of jail cuz who sent her to there got banned
since she(noob Dokuro) was corrupt so she now quited and supa went out

anyway you don't like the server ? don't post here
Old   #270

that bengals dude is probably someone from another server trying to give the better server a bad rep i'm always seeing stuff like this happen i always say if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all

Closed Thread