Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Forum Maker

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Forum Maker

Im here to offer my abilities on making forums.

For those who need a forum for your servers, just reply here or send me a PM so we can talk a bit more about it.

After i make it for you, ill stay in the forum to help manage in case you have some problems with it.

I can make differents types of forums like ipb, phpbb...

And if you guys need someone to manage your forum we can talk about it as well.

* All forums will have a linkback. ^^

Old   #2

Making a forum is not hard..The obly thing is just if u want to make it like say to Google is u jsut pay 5$ for 1month or 11$ for the whole year....All you have to do is left is jsut make the 'General Discussion' and etc.....Noting special^^

Old   #3

I know that is not hard, even if you want to do a free one, but there are many that dont want to manage it or really dont know how to do it or how to work with it.
So i just want to help, cause i know lots of ADMs that that didnt have a forum and i made for them, so im juts trying to keep it up. ^^
Old   #4

Yeh you're correct some people do need help,they maybe good at say...Proramming,making a server but not so good at forums...Point taken..PEACE