Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW]EZdekaron

Discussion on [NEW]EZdekaron within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 08/03/2009, 15:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeeer666 View Post
Stupid if u **** with me im gona hack u server if u don't belive it then *** you but im gona use a injector to get rid of u exp **** and put on 100000 x and im gona delete u acc from sql .
First off, it's not his server. Secondly, if you touch my server, your little "script kiddie bullshit" is going to get you in a world of pain. I'm not some grade 8 kid who thinks they know how to program hacks by leeching off other people's work. I already have your IP, and you router's MAC address. If you wish to continue, be my guest. But I will permanently take you offline.
Old 08/03/2009, 15:17   #17

Hmhm I don't know man I saw that hacks are allowed just I want to know how much flaming will be bec 1 players will tacke half mobs from 1 map and other ppl with hacks need to mobs maybe a party will be the best solution but the exp will be much lower so I sugest to increase the exp in party ^^
Old 08/03/2009, 15:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrobin99 View Post
First off, it's not his server. Secondly, if you touch my server, your little "script kiddie bullshit" is going to get you in a world of pain. I'm not some grade 8 kid who thinks they know how to program hacks by leeching off other people's work. I already have your IP, and you router's MAC address. If you wish to continue, be my guest. But I will permanently take you offline.
Ahh that macke laugh mi *** hard u macke mi day ***** ^^ haha funny dude ok lock first I have modem and I can reset mi IP adress every time , number 2 mi hardware im online know is only for haking its not mi principal one I use this to make keylogger , injectors , and more hacks oh and number 3 ur a idiot I have experience in hacking and u canot hack mi PC bec u know mi IP and btw licke I sad I can change mi IP every time I want .
Old 08/03/2009, 15:21   #19

no ther isnt hacks allowed on this one bro the hacks are allowed on Starscreamdekaron way difff server :P
Old 08/03/2009, 15:22   #20

Quote:
cough bul*** cough
Old 08/03/2009, 15:23   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrocks20 View Post
no ther isnt hacks allowed on this one bro the hacks are allowed on Starscreamdekaron way difff server :P
hmh ok
Old 08/03/2009, 15:26   #22

well guys back to topic no more flames
Old 08/03/2009, 15:30   #23

Wow joker, you're not very smart are you?

I wouldn't use your IP to do anything....it's useless. I just used your IP to get your MAC address, which as you should know...you can't change. And once I alter your modem's code, your screwed aren't you? Not hard to edit firmware. But you clearly can't hack...because you didn't even know that.

My guess is your 14 years old, thinking your ***'s gift to the internet, who would just die if they were shut down. At least have the brains to use someone else's wireless signal, like I do. So go for it, if you have the ability to use someone else's hacks, be my guest. But I will come after you.
Old 08/03/2009, 15:30   #24

open the reg pls ^^
Old 08/03/2009, 15:32   #25

Quote:

I wouldn't use your IP to do anything....it's useless. I just used your IP to get your MAC address, which as you should know...you can't change. And once I alter your modem's code, your screwed aren't you? Not hard to edit firmware. But you clearly can't hack...because you didn't even know that.

My guess is your 14 years old, thinking your ***'s gift to the internet, who would just die if they were shut down. At least have the brains to use someone else's wireless signal, like I do. So go for it, if you have the ability to use someone else's hacks, be my guest. But I will come after you.
my ip is 93.141.5.201 why dont you start with me

(stick to the topic or we will be warned or even get infractions)
Old 08/03/2009, 15:35   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by drokan View Post
open the reg pls ^^
It's on an automated system, since diablo spammed it with a bunch of accounts its locked until it cools down. Check in a bit.
Old 08/03/2009, 15:36   #27

enough already omfg ><
Old 08/03/2009, 15:36   #28

ok ty
Old 08/03/2009, 15:40   #29

regi is open again u can now create
Old 08/03/2009, 15:40   #30

Quote:

Wich is mi IP then ?