Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestion Megaten Imagine and CyberStep games emulation

Discussion on Suggestion Megaten Imagine and CyberStep games emulation within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suggestion Megaten Imagine and CyberStep games emulation

Hello guys i come here to suggest to create an emulator of Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine and some games from CyberStep like Getamped 2, Cosmic Break and C21 why asking for it now?

Well its quite simple, Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine or Megaten Imagine its a server that has been running for quite a while but in the recent years CAVE have left ENG/Global server to it fate, surviving itself the last years with promos and no free content and or content for players of certain levels, causing the amount of players has been decreasing greatly, leaving the fact that there are high odds that the game wont survive more that 2 years

So, before it dies completely why not giving more chances as a private server?

CyberStep in the other hand has been surviving with gachas but the OPness of some accesories in GA2 and the OPness of moes in CB has been eliminating the desire of playing it because it changes the term from P2W to pay to survive

In GetAmped 2 case, some players resist to play because personal shops are not implemented, leaving the players to force themselves in grind matches just for a little WIN (game free currency) and grind special missions to get desired core to create accesories (objets that are the main weapons with own move set), turning players into lifeless grinders and killing their will to play slowly, im sure when players can no more they will create GetAmped 3 to keep squeezing money from the players

In Cosmic Break case, since ZERO types turned into the leading group, and to the date there are extreme few moes non-ZERO that can fight them off and OP moes from other type can get obsolete with new OP moes, so eventually players will get bored or wont be able to pay for new moes causing the game to die or just close to create new Generation to impulse players to spend money on it

C21 its an special case, CyberStep eng tried to make it a game to squeeze players money like the previous title but while the others are PvP this is a somewhat an Action RPG PvE, so they tried to deny the players the open worlds and let them with straight forward scenarios and Gachas take players money, causing the players to fight for their rights against C.S. and in response C.S. closed the server

As some of you had noticed (if you had played) C21 Jp, yet not having much planets to go it still is a good game to play, events (holiday events, mission events, dungeon events) give more life to the game, and now that C21 ENG existed it can be used to revive something that the company that created it didnt give a proper use

I did not added Onigiri because im sure the game will survive at least near a decade

I might not be able to understand what you guys are saying because i do not understand German

Tags
c21, cosmic break, getamped 2, megaten imagine