Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Rejects is now known as Dekaron Rebellion

Discussion on Dekaron Rejects is now known as Dekaron Rebellion within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/23/2009, 07:29   #196

elite*gold: 0
Actually alot more ppl play Dekaron Infernal, including alot of old people from rebellion (I saw EvenCooler, DeathIsComing, MightyB, Fell, and much more...

D-End
Old 08/23/2009, 07:35   #197

Well yeh of course when Lunayru comes into peopels threads and types her best saying:
'Come play our server' soz ^.^
Old 08/23/2009, 07:36   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEIDAS102 View Post
You know you just owned yourself,you said how do i know,probly cause im playing?No i dont play you server since your launcher didnt work for you,i was gonna actually see the server,seconds of all,'compared to rebellion' so you play rebellion,you check how many is online...WoW are people actually that stupid these days?!

Not trying to insult or anything all i want is peace but WE DONT TELL YOU HOW TO RUN YOUR SERVER,SO WE DONT NEED YOUR HELP HELPING OURS!

Instead of you saying 'Players are welcome anytime' in every different post,text it in your own thread but not ours!

Not insulting you just saying so..

Peace
well I don't play rebellion and i don't tell you how to run your server i'm just going by the post before this one on how ppl say that there aren't many ppl
on rebellion and you said my launcher doesn't work for me then how come i use it everytime LOL AND i talk with ItsNobody personally and thats what he told me but i'm not going to go into details about anything else we talk about
Old 08/23/2009, 07:38   #199

Well im not trying to insult you like i said i understand you reading like..i read most posts here too..Anyways im not looking for a flame war im not that kind of a person..so 1 word..

PEACE
Old 08/23/2009, 07:46   #200

sounds great i love peace if only the world would have peace the economy would be better
Old 08/23/2009, 07:54   #201

Post Approved.

rofl lol :P
Old 08/23/2009, 20:32   #202

Exclamation what a hell

Already this thread has become a fight between servers..... Personal i dont like Rebellion, to low exp, the dildrop - d-coins cost is very unbalanced (you can by D-coins with DIL, for those who don't know) , and like in one week you can buy an effect for your guild emblem.
But there are many other things that compesate this one, that give to a very busy player (like me with only 2..3 hours to play ) the chance to create a beautifull character. Good job.

INFERNAL - oooh geez , to Infernal. First the character moving , efect all those modification make you feel like playing some kind of MUONLINE game. Wepons are like hell (and when i say this i mean on level-dmg balance that is a freacking epic fail. For a new comer its a hell to start a character and going to make some level will take a life time. Lets don't speek about argate/socket rate ("you will going insane godfather"). I will just stop here, but are soo many ugly thig to say.

But if i have to choose between this 2 servers, Rebellion is like 100000 times better. This way i play Rebellion. Btw i do like your anti hack stuff that you make guys. I love it . For real. This mean that someone is a *** **** good dev. GG

Have a nice day
Old 08/23/2009, 21:17   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarina View Post
Already this thread has become a fight between servers..... Personal i dont like Rebellion, to low exp, the dildrop - d-coins cost is very unbalanced (you can by D-coins with DIL, for those who don't know) , and like in one week you can buy an effect for your guild emblem.
But there are many other things that compesate this one, that give to a very busy player (like me with only 2..3 hours to play ) the chance to create a beautifull character. Good job.

INFERNAL - oooh geez , to Infernal. First the character moving , efect all those modification make you feel like playing some kind of MUONLINE game. Wepons are like hell (and when i say this i mean on level-dmg balance that is a freacking epic fail. For a new comer its a hell to start a character and going to make some level will take a life time. Lets don't speek about argate/socket rate ("you will going insane godfather"). I will just stop here, but are soo many ugly thig to say.

But if i have to choose between this 2 servers, Rebellion is like 100000 times better. This way i play Rebellion. Btw i do like your anti hack stuff that you make guys. I love it . For real. This mean that someone is a god damn good dev. GG

Have a nice day
the stances are the trans stances lol and i'm not saying our server is better that is just what you assume i was merely suggesting to one server that said if they don't wanna play alone that infernal would be a good choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsaviann100 View Post
im playing rite now but im alone ;(;(;
Old 08/23/2009, 21:55   #204

if you dont like rebellion dont post here
Old 08/24/2009, 00:45   #205

lol thx bakloma(get yo *** on msn :P)
we made peace beetween me and lunayru
Yes our admin is a good DEV and a good guy
and mandarina thx for the ......COMPLIMENT i would assume from me

Peace pplz
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2009, 01:17   #206

Oh and btw lanayru arsavvian aka Imayer was on all day with me lol.
He said he loves the server lol thanks to NEIDAS102's event =P
VOTE FOR REBELLION
Perfection out :O
Old 08/24/2009, 03:48   #207

I will say this. There is a change coming Not of servers...heh She IS coming
Old 08/24/2009, 03:55   #208

dk server wars Rebellion vs Infernal i wonder who will win ^^
Lanayu has does some good work But Nobody is on the counter atk ^^
Old 08/24/2009, 04:43   #209

There is one major beef with Rebellion, I loved it but it made me quit.. apart from that its like the best server but with it, Infernal is better...

Also, Alisha, I thought I saw u in infernal too.

D-End
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2009, 05:28   #210

yup ^^ right now infernal is winning until nobody releases his secret wep xD
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread