Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ether Saga Odyssey] ESO - Zero

Discussion on [Ether Saga Odyssey] ESO - Zero within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink [Ether Saga Odyssey] ESO - Zero | Beta 1.2 Released

ESO Zero is an mid rate international Ether Saga Odyssey private server.
[/CENTER]

Zero means the origin for our dev team, our goal is to define a new Ether Saga world with lots of exciting features. Zero also means the new beginning to everyone who gonna start a new challenging journey in our server, we will bring fresh new experiences to every ESO fans.

Facebook:
Homepage:
Register:
Download client:

Server Spec:
Set in North America, 7x24 dedicated server

ESO Zero's Current Features: (20130808 Updated)
Quote:
1. Max level 125, 10x EXP rate, 50x drop rate, 25x money drop rate, 2x quest EXP reward, 5x quest money reward.

2. Offering free E-bucks by vote job system and convertion system. The players can get E-bucks for free by doing vote job everyday, their online hours will auto convert to E-cents. And after join the community on our forum, they can earn the forum EXP (a credit unit on the forum) by most of the actions, and be able to use it to convert to E-bucks.

3. Custom Heaven Repository(cash shop), big discount on many useful stuff and all the fashion and fun stuff.

(1) Add all the existing ESO fashion items to the Heaven Repository, including those disappeared cosplay sets which have been removed in official ESO.()

(2) Add lots of upgraded flying and ground mounts to the Heaven Repository. Add many new custom mounts which are converted from LoMA.()

(3) Add a new item “Carbon Fibre Material” in Heaven Repository, could use it to upgrade those fashion items which have no extra stats, and only for cloth, shoes and head part.

(4) Add many lotto boxes to Heaven Repository. Add 2 monkey smiley items to the Heaven Repository. Set 50% discount on the Advanced Vitamins. Add some imbue stones to discount list. Lower the price for teleport expresses.

4. Lower the crafting leveling EXP requirement to 1/20 of original. Set all the Crafting Recipes’ Exp requirement to 1/10 of original.

5. The overpowered evo pets have been modified to balanced level of strength. Evo Panda and evo Redridge have the same property and strength as the Oxen Ultera, and the growth of them will not increase the strength. Add the Fragranberry Pack to the Heaven Repository.

6. Change all the mobs’s level to 110 in Pit of Campaign. Set Redridge Drake’s level to 120. Add Apothecary and Stash keeper into the Future’s End and Future’s Finale, also set the SP rate to 4x for FF and FE. The max level limit of teleport to Dream Lost World has changed to 110. The players can get 2 Swords of Courage everyday.

7. Add Silver Ingot to the drop list of the boss(level 60+). Add a new npc to Pokari, near by those Ingot Exchangers, provides the new service of ingot exchange for some high level Transform Cards. And the npc:”Ingot Exchanger Qien” in Pokari starts selling some low level Transform Cards for gold.

8. Enable the quest:”Daily Clock” for July to August 31th, min level limit is 45, ppl could take it after being sticky online for 2 hours, and this quest could be taken for 3 times per day. The reward is 1~4 Sweep Tokens, amount is random.

9. Add a new custom npc:Gospel Young Disciple, he is near by the npc: Ziola in Pokari. He is selling some level 60~90 equipments and imbue item for new players, also selling the Angelic Bells and Astral Chart.
To know about our roadmap of development,

Server Changelog:
20130807 - Beta 1.2 Released with lots of new features.
20130722 - New update for server, add more custom features.
20130715 - New update for server, add more mounts, and other chanegs.
20130711 - New update for server, add all fashion, open FF,FE,TW, and increased the drop rate.
20130709 - Server implemented data wipeout today, to fix some serious problem.
20130708 - 1st auto update patch released.
20130708 - Server is open and online. Also released the beta 1.1 client.
​20130707 - Released the urgent manual patch for fixing the crash bug.
​20130706 - Website is get online, client is ready for download.

Exclusive Screenshots of ESO Zero:
Cosplay fashion:

New custom map - WildLands:

New LoMA mounts:

Screenshots of Ether Saga Odyssey:

Old 07/05/2013, 23:23   #2

What is your spirit rate and valor rate?
Old 07/06/2013, 06:56   #3

bump. I like ESO too, it gets better graphics than loma with bloom effect.

btw, the sp rate is same as original, might change the quest's sp rate in the future according to the feedback and suggestion.
Old 07/08/2013, 08:24   #4

ESO Zero is open and online for beta now! Hope everyone enjoy our zero server!

ps. Beta 1.1 client is released at , if you already installed beta 1.0 client, no need to download this one. But remember to get the .
Old 07/08/2013, 20:00   #5

Client closing after logging in. All other versions of eso work perfectly fine so only this one has this issue for me so not a hardware issue.
Old 07/09/2013, 07:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorrde View Post
Client closing after logging in. All other versions of eso work perfectly fine so only this one has this issue for me so not a hardware issue.
That's a crash bug we hav fixed in urgent patch v2, if u r using beta client 1.0, then must install it. Link is :
Old 07/09/2013, 20:09   #7

Used 1.1 client still had the crash and tried with manual patch and the same thing happens.
Old 07/10/2013, 07:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorrde View Post
Used 1.1 client still had the crash and tried with manual patch and the same thing happens.

If still not working, plz post report on our forum, u can pack the element/logs folder to a file and upload in ur report thread. And tell us ur OS informations.
Old 07/11/2013, 20:33   #9

Server gets a new upadte today, check the detail in here:
Old 07/14/2013, 00:10   #10

Same here client still crashes after manual patch
Old 07/17/2013, 05:44   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by buriks View Post
Same here client still crashes after manual patch
I tested for myself, Crash is caused by "surfaces.pck" is not up to date, plz try to install our urgent patch v2 and latest manual patch that we released yesterday:
Old 07/27/2013, 05:29   #12

We had an another big update at 20130725, bring more features to server.
Old 08/01/2013, 23:37   #13

major lag when playing did the patch update still having lag i even tried the lowest setting it still lags i can't post on your forum since you have a 15 hour probation thing for new players. usually play tera and other games with high graphics so must be server side lag..
Old 08/02/2013, 16:48   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by namiku View Post
major lag when playing did the patch update still having lag i even tried the lowest setting it still lags i can't post on your forum since you have a 15 hour probation thing for new players. usually play tera and other games with high graphics so must be server side lag..
Never had any lags when playing. Check your internet connection instead.
Old 08/06/2013, 20:10   #15

Beta 1.2 released, it's a big update with lots of new custom features, will update this thread tomorrow for more detail.
Closed Thread

Tags
eso, ether saga, ether saga online gold, private server