Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[FSG]Dekaron Rusaki - LMS Released

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
I have try to register more than 100+ times i have never take a succeful answer..

Old   #77

Received Thanks: 7,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimetam View Post
And u can buy maxed chars:s corrupted gms
lol ? where ? nvr saw it

Old   #78

this is the result when you get 5 noobs together and they figure out how to add a teleporter or something simple. Next they all put gamemaster after there names. And then guess what,you end up with this mess of a server. Give up now before the embarrasment gets any worse
Old   #79

Whoah Son watch your ******* language boy. I know more about this game then you know about your own ****.

Old   #80

lol

hey nobody,wasnt talking about you. I was addressing the so called pros at fsg,they think there server is lagging cause its on a shared connection,wait till they realize its there files. Watch the pro excuse they will come up with for that
Old   #81

First if there were problems with our files then the server would have these lag issues 24/7 not just during peak hours.

Secondly we have the some of the best Devs out of any server. I am pretty sure ItsNobody, Sergcool, ToMiK, and BlindGuard77 just to name a few, know what they are doing.

So instead of running your ******* mouth off pay attention a little bit and actually find out what you are talking about.
Old   #82

lol

wow you are living in some kind of fog.Your server has more bugs,problems dc's, than any server ive played on yet. LOL and as far as devs go nobody is the only one that knows anything, just cause you copy or release alot of other peoples work that dosent make you a good dev. And lets face it you stole nobodys files.
Old   #83

Nobody was one of the original founders of FsG but then he left about 3 weeks before we released due to some personal reasons. There was no stealing of anyones files.
Old   #84

LOL he left because your so called community wanted updates and had a crappy system. So thats why you guys are down and using his files. Blah
Old   #85

Ummmmm to say it "from the horses mouth" I've always been here for FSG, so ummmmmmmm ok. But get ready for a whole new experience soon
Old   #86

lol

see what happens when your nice to someone,they turn out to be real scumbag. But that scumbag is right where he belongs now lol. Hosting a dying game with low rates that no one wants, people are sick of lvling up in this game thats why all low rate servers fail

remember you drunkin scumbag,what goes around, comes around
Thanks
1 User
Old   #87

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,719
+1 for dry's answer
Old   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryballs View Post
see what happens when your nice to someone,they turn out to be real scumbag. But that scumbag is right where he belongs now lol. Hosting a dying game with low rates that no one wants, people are sick of lvling up in this game thats why all low rate servers fail

remember you drunkin scumbag,what goes around, comes around
Scumbag? you fucking idiot...thats why all your servers lag like shit...trying to host them all with VMs. I tried to fucking give you patches you idiot but pwnage and you would fucking edit them and then tell me they dont work. Then when i get the patch u actually made it has none of my shit in it? Dude your VMs run like shit. Not just webman was crashing it but even when i installed the server files and tried to run cast server the fucking machine crashed. And yeahhh buddy i love to drink what the fuck does that matter? Dude you gave me a spot on a piece of shit VM ...i mean 6 vms on one dedi? I tried to help you guys with patches and help fix bullshit things...i mean cmon. But its okay...I do know from others about your plans to shut me down anyway so say what you want BTW low rate? HeavensGate has their exp all fucked anyways ...i had a 100x server with correct monstercsv and people were leveling just as fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
+1 for dry's answer
just mind ya own business. I guarantee the dedi im using now works alot smoother... BTW Webman worked on it... Your a good guy so i can't say too much about you.
Old   #89

lol

theres the proof,see your used to dealing with garbage dedis like fsg's that fukin lagout with 10 people on, our dedi cost triple what you got now,and its 3 times the power that yur gonna run yur game on. As far as vm's go we could put up 15 with zero lag. See if all you know is how to play with dek files you are in the perfect place now. Leave the technical stuff to the pros.

lol is it beer time yet? *** yeah its always beeer hic time
Old   #90

Son ur no pro old man....you have to wait on silk for everything... Hell i use vmware on my pc noob...its easy to clone,reinstall os, snapshot etc etc See thats what your problem is you think that with a good dedi you can run a million VMs. You cant noob it just wastes more resources. But its ok Say what you want but im not replying anymore...you really wanna sling mud, Unblock me from MSN