Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ZanDekaron

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballofries View Post
well this is hacking forums thats why they are so ****** off.
awe look at Robert trying to be a bad ***.

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrocks20 View Post
well i have to agree with skulker now zan dekaron does fail and reasons because their staff is just a buncha kids and the owner himself is a noob xD always expecting donations from ppl and not doing anything in return
Watch your little mouth boy. Anyways for the down time, the person that was hosting our web page closed it without warning while Zander was seeing his dad. Thus the auto updater was ****** because it couldn't connect to website. Then after we got everything working, the internet in our area went down for a few hours. Which sucked ='( But now we all betta! Oh, and the owner is not a noob he's on the server all day trying to make new items on private server, so don't say anything bad when you don't know ****. Its not like you get little stuff for donating, you get twice as much.

Old   #63

why did u guys just take fussions new patch then if he is a "hard working dev"

lol fail btw did u notice all the files with our name scattered throughout ur client ? also my name countrys name and wasted's name in your client ?
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by fackstix View Post
why did u guys just take fussions new patch then if he is a "hard working dev"

lol fail btw did u notice all the files with our name scattered throughout ur client ? also my name countrys name and wasted's name in your client ?
There are no such names within our client. If you really think there are names like that within our client. Then you'll have to show me. Please back up with evidence =o The thing that bugs me most about fussion is when they riged a seige so their favorite players would win. And its disturbing to see people argue for no reason. If you think Zander is such a bad guy, then meet him in real life, then feel free to say what you want, but if you havn't met him, don't talk bad about him.

Old   #65

we already talked with zan he already apologized for taking our client argument over

and wtf are you talking about rigged siege ???? ah w/e not like i come here often and mod who changed my sig all i have to say is :P
Old   #66

is here any usefull post or any1 making the same **** like tghis you do
Thanks
1 User
Old   #67

Hummm download zanders client and new patch and I bet u 100 bucks the loading screen says fussion networks and the login screen has fussion DK on it. But its all good free advertisement LOL
Old   #68

his d-shop advertises fussion so why not it gets you guys some more traffic =P
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulkerman32 View Post
he changed it ******** rofl xD mastershouter ment they bad protected
Dude UR just hating on this server just let them try it out and if they dont like it well its not ur problem just stop saying **** about this server ..
Old   #70

I cant play ZanDekaron when i wanna log in my char it says : Client doesn't match
Please help me out i realy realy wanna play :'(
Old   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cokoli View Post
Watch your little mouth boy. Anyways for the down time, the person that was hosting our web page closed it without warning while Zander was seeing his dad. Thus the auto updater was ****** because it couldn't connect to website. Then after we got everything working, the internet in our area went down for a few hours. Which sucked ='( But now we all betta! Oh, and the owner is not a noob he's on the server all day trying to make new items on private server, so don't say anything bad when you don't know ****. Its not like you get little stuff for donating, you get twice as much.
said the nub this server fails they down. btw wont help u nubs.All u do is leech . And btw Cjrocks has a beter server+ all who play zan need to join rusaki,elite,eternia,fusion,or ultra.zan can safe themself if they make a new gm team
Old   #72

I cant play ZanDekaron when i wanna log in my char it says : Client Version does not match
Please help me out i realy realy wanna play
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincy100 View Post
I cant play ZanDekaron when i wanna log in my char it says : Client Version does not match
Please help me out i realy realy wanna play
its D O W N lol
Old   #74

The server is online?>
already 3-4 days offline
Old   #75

It is very much up for months now

It is as high on the xtreamtop100 as you can get without paying more then a banner.

Thanks for playing guys!

It's funny looking to see how much we used to get hacked xD