Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dekaron Oasis is now open

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
This is to funny......
I should have video taped in-game, you and your golden gms sayen,then dont play here if you dont like the resis for magic and curse and how unbalanced it is between the classes. I've reported this to Edz and couple of other gms. They dont give a **** about what the feed back is. They only care about there own little armor sets they are making. Run off to a corner of a map and spawn argate chest, then come back into town and upgrade there 170 armor... Thats all they do, Well, other then pking lowbies outside crespo dungeon. I sure your link right? Im not going to tell my IGN since i will just get banned on there for speaking the truth.

If you wanna make it somewhat even. Then take some of the ratio per stats on bagi away, Remove resis gems, Allow only dark-eye to be worn, Fix the segnale and mage, Fix the ratio per stats thingy on ak also. Its not hard to play a bagi when you have 160k+ shield and 50k+ hp with full magic resis or curse resis. No one can kill a bagi thats over stated, Unless all they do is push buttons on there keyboard.

Hey, here is a idea that i already told link the first time the server was open and i was the only 1 in game. Add physical resis rings or gems or necklaces. Even out the playing field. I understand mages in pvp can do up too 20k - 30k per hit. But when they only do 2k and the other person has like 160k shield and you only have 50k shield and they are doing 5k- 10k crits to you. Who the hell do you think is going to win?

Yet another useless post about this crappy server. But nice try on the server. pfff

Old   #47

We are nurfing the classes, it was hard to balance them perfectly with 2 people. We are now slowly perfecting them. We have listened the the public and will remove the resistance gems.

Old   #48

Taking resis gems out... HAHA... what about the resis necklaces.

This was taking from the oasis website forums.

Bad things:
- not many people (i know it is pretty new but still)
- skillbugs (aquacircle doesnt buff, magic power time is to low, transup animation is missing)
- quest bugs (cant enter oread tomb, cant go to space of P, cant go from maze to deathland, cant summon any of the bosses, ...
- level 250 max is low, some people reached it and quitted already
- no rebirths to keep on playing
- no siege (some p servers already got it)
- no party pvp (some p servers already got it)
- no aloken (some p servers already got it)
- no segnale skill "dispell" (file is included in datamap)
- segnale is totally underpowered (150 mages can beat 250 segs with full +7)
- DF doom is included, but doesnt work
- levelcaps at dungeons, (even before 171, why?)
- why do mavrics drop if you cant use em?
- why do exchange charms (- 5con +12spr, ...) drop if you cant use em?
- why do aloken items drop?
- why is there a commision board in avalon? or npcs who dont work in deathland and north morte
- You can buy everything with donations. 170 armor full +10 for 300.00 dollers
- Selling coins AKA donation's to screw people out of there money

If you have rebalanced the classes. What happens when the person is lvl 250 already with those stats and shield. It dosent auto reset them you know. What you did was fix it to were if a new player joins or makes new char then that char will be balanced. Whats going to happen with all the resis gems people already have? You going to go into the data base for each char and make sure no one has resis gems or have them on there alts. All you can do is say "If you have them dont use them or you will be banned. I can go on about this 24/7

This game is getting old. Same old BS with this game.
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals View Post
where does it say you can buy +9 and +10 at.

*Each piece of the new 160 armor is 10$ *each*
*For the whole set it's 45 $
*For +9 pieces each are 30$
*For full set +9 =150$
*+10 set =$300

Old   #50

I know where... i was being a [email protected]@@
This server get's the fail star
Old   #51

Quote:
This is to funny......
I should have video taped in-game, you and your golden gms sayen,then dont play here if you dont like the resis for magic and curse and how unbalanced it is between the classes. I've reported this to Edz and couple of other gms. They dont give a shit about what the feed back is. They only care about there own little armor sets they are making. Run off to a corner of a map and spawn argate chest, then come back into town and upgrade there 170 armor... Thats all they do, Well, other then pking lowbies outside crespo dungeon. I sure your link right? Im not going to tell my IGN since i will just get banned on there for speaking the truth.

If you wanna make it somewhat even. Then take some of the ratio per stats on bagi away, Remove resis gems, Allow only dark-eye to be worn, Fix the segnale and mage, Fix the ratio per stats thingy on ak also. Its not hard to play a bagi when you have 160k+ shield and 50k+ hp with full magic resis or curse resis. No one can kill a bagi thats over stated, Unless all they do is push buttons on there keyboard.

Hey, here is a idea that i already told link the first time the server was open and i was the only 1 in game. Add physical resis rings or gems or necklaces. Even out the playing field. I understand mages in pvp can do up too 20k - 30k per hit. But when they only do 2k and the other person has like 160k shield and you only have 50k shield and they are doing 5k- 10k crits to you. Who the hell do you think is going to win?

Yet another useless post about this crappy server. But nice try on the server. pfff

ur muffin or ozzy 2 noobs fail mages haahahah <---Flinstone Xd
Old   #52

Only fail you have is over stated bagi with magic resis. Take away some of your shield and hp then the mages you speak of would own you like a fat kid eating cake. You say owned. i say not really. If i took 140k of your shield and you only took 40k of mine and 15k-20k of my hp, Then to me im the winner of the pvp. But since this game fails so bad like runscape. Bagis ratio and the ak ratio is always going to win in pvp with you have 5k stats to add. Are you that much of a ****** to understand how the ratio per stats work.
Old   #53

Received Thanks: 3,348
Quote:
Only fail you have is over stated bagi with magic resis. Take away some of your shield and hp then the mages you speak of would own you like a fat kid eating cake. You say owned. i say not really. If i took 140k of your shield and you only took 40k of mine and 15k-20k of my hp, Then to me im the winner of the pvp. But since this game fails so bad like runscape. Bagis ratio and the ak ratio is always going to win in pvp with you have 5k stats to add. Are you that much of a ****** to understand how the ratio per stats work.
that's why many servers fail, stats.. 5 stats per lvl are enough, but if they have for example 30 per lvl, or you get 10000 stats for reborn, that ruins the game, classes are totally unbalanced
Old   #54

Quote:
Taking resis gems out... HAHA... what about the resis necklaces.

This was taking from the oasis website forums.

Bad things:
- not many people (i know it is pretty new but still)
- skillbugs (aquacircle doesnt buff, magic power time is to low, transup animation is missing)
- quest bugs (cant enter oread tomb, cant go to space of P, cant go from maze to deathland, cant summon any of the bosses, ...
- level 250 max is low, some people reached it and quitted already
- no rebirths to keep on playing
- no siege (some p servers already got it)
- no party pvp (some p servers already got it)
- no aloken (some p servers already got it)
- no segnale skill "dispell" (file is included in datamap)
- segnale is totally underpowered (150 mages can beat 250 segs with full +7)
- DF doom is included, but doesnt work
- levelcaps at dungeons, (even before 171, why?)
- why do mavrics drop if you cant use em?
- why do exchange charms (- 5con +12spr, ...) drop if you cant use em?
- why do aloken items drop?
- why is there a commision board in avalon? or npcs who dont work in deathland and north morte
- You can buy everything with donations. 170 armor full +10 for 300.00 dollers
- Selling coins AKA donation's to screw people out of there money

If you have rebalanced the classes. What happens when the person is lvl 250 already with those stats and shield. It dosent auto reset them you know. What you did was fix it to were if a new player joins or makes new char then that char will be balanced. Whats going to happen with all the resis gems people already have? You going to go into the data base for each char and make sure no one has resis gems or have them on there alts. All you can do is say "If you have them dont use them or you will be banned. I can go on about this 24/7

This game is getting old. Same old BS with this game.
you said aqua doesn't but but your wrong is does buff
and magic power does last long if you would lvl it up I should know
i have an alt mage soon i will be making trans glows for each class
all it takes is time and patients it would also be better to not put every single point in making a glass cannon char too but we are working on balencing the classes it's ppl like you that keep ppl from joining a server
one that is still new one that is haveing to try and compete with servers that have c++ programers we at oasis are doing our best so please be patient
and not discourage ppl from joining.
Old   #55

he is just a ****** who waste time on forums and talk ****

DONT LIKE IT DONT PLAY!
Old   #56

Thank you madaboss, he doesnt like it then stop saying ****.
1. We have seige
2. We fixing up maverick soon
3. Finishing Aloken
4. Party pvp will be like the proper one in 2moons, i have heard of no server with that. They only got the npc that teleports you

Server has been open for 1 week. Do you expect it to be flooded everywhere.
Its obvious you have never had one opened before. Just wait and you'll find it being populated soon.
Old   #57

Received Thanks: 3,348
most pservers owners say : finishing aloken, almost working, working hard on aloken, mavrics, and all that ****, but they just want people to donate and they sit on their backs
Old   #58

Ya there's not much you can do to make your server better. There is 2 or 3 other servers that have siege working,Aloken working,Party pvp working, New maps,new mounts, New weapons, New armor, New items. Why dont you just take more of there patch's and add it to your server. But for real. Any server thats a private server charging money for coins fail. All someone would have to do is contact gamehi or acclaim. HAHA
Old   #59

bengals, are you bored with your life. Why do you keep saying **** about server. Im sorry but you bug me off. We have seige, we have armors, and we are comming close to aloken. Im not going to say a release, because we have a fall back and become late, then people will make a post and winge about that too.

So if you like what you see now stay around for whats coming, if not im sorry, you dont need to stay and dont need to keep talking in this thread. Please do not respond to thread if you are not interested in this server.

For other people willing to try out, this new ultimate PVP server.
We are still nerfing character to balance them perfectly.
Server online and ready for you to join
Old   #60

Your just mad because if the people who has tested this server and is reporting back on what type of server it is. Like i said before. Gm/mods give there little buddy's anything they want. So many bug's in this server BUT yet you fail on fixing them. You more worryed about donations and getting as much money as you can before you shut the server down and mod the file's to re-open the server under a differnt name. The dmg bug on mobs is a very easy fix. The text in game is a easy fix also. Some skills do very little dmg or no dmg at all. Most but not all quest are bugged. All you can do is stand in town all day in loa saying this is boring. Im playing a differnt server which is almost fully updated. And yes its pvp and pk 24/7 there. They dont need to run the donation scam like you and most servers now a days