Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkEden Genesis

Discussion on DarkEden Genesis within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DarkEden Genesis

Active Community for Over 2 Years!

DarkEden is a 2d, isometric vampire MMORPG reminiscent of the original Diablo I & II. It has garnered a loyal following for over a decade since its release in 1998. DarkEden Genesis aims to preserve the "old school", non-stop action game that many around the globe have come to love.

With moderate exp rates, active staff, and frequent updates/events, the Genesis Team hopes to continue to raise the bar for DarkEden private servers.

Old 02/16/2013, 12:11   #2

Hope its good :P downloading now. I´s hard to find a good Dk server coz its like OLD game
Old 02/17/2013, 22:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by margo112 View Post
Hope its good :P downloading now. I´s hard to find a good Dk server coz its like OLD game
Welcome to our community! I absolutely agree, it is a great game but its hard to find a good server. Most tend to just be greedy and want your money.

We actually just had a new 'pet' update. If you have any questions, feel free to post or message our Facebook page.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Darkeden Foster - Darkeden Server -
10/14/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello everybody, I'm here to publicize this new server Darkeden, Darkeden Foster. Do not know if already heard, the more I would give you one conferred on the server. The server is completely run by Brazilians, no one is edited, any hacker, confer. Follow the server information Site: www.darkedenfoster.com.br Version: v6.65 (Brief update to v6.68) rates: Experience: 95x Rank: 30x Drop: 30%
Darkeden Genesis - Free MMORPG
07/07/2012 - Private Server - 3 Replies
DarkEden Genesis MMORPG similar to Diablo www.darkedengenesis.com The First MMORPG Horror Style http://www.darkedengenesis.com/upfiles/ch04.jpg http://www.darkedengenesis.com/upfiles/dk4.jpg
BOI GENESIS HELPING EVERYWHERE COME TO BOI GENESIS 100X DROP 100XEXP
03/24/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
GUYS COME BOI GENESIS FROM boigenesis.ph website its verygood and anyone can get very good pet like latamastis and others to pls use my intro id for free coins and zods and pm me when u come there MY name is ProSlayerZHaDe on it i m lv115 so i help u every where tob di fd and even lhe and u can be very rich here without any zen. ty and hope u guys will join us. AND MY INTRO ID IS 4010117G070200089009100Sdfb1fb TY JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS IN INTRO ID.