Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[KisaGames] Team Recruitment

Discussion on [KisaGames] Team Recruitment within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[KisaGames] Team Recruitment

Ragnarok - (0) GM - (1) DEV
World of Warcraft - (1) GM - (1) DEV
GunZ - (0) GM - (0) DEV
MapleStory - (0) GM - (0) DEV
Minecraft - (0) GM - (1) DEV

(1) GM's - Will play the game you are currently staffed in, check for hackers, do support, handle events, and just makes sure the server is in check. Will need more later on.

(3) Dev's - Since there is no fucking way I can develop on all of these at the same time, you would be working with the Admin's to handle any and all programming needs for your game.

(2) Admins -- Will act like a GM on all games, expected to help run events from time to time. Works with me one on one and helps me with anything I may need.

(1) Forum Dev -- Will help program, organize, and setup the forum software I choose.

(0) CMS Dev - Will personally work with me one on one to setup a CMS for three of the above games.

(0) GFX - Will be doing graphic work's with all of the above jobs.

Those are the games I plan on opening. I personally have experience with RO, GunZ, MS, and MC. Looking for a CMS Dev, Forum Dev, 1 Dev per game, 1 GM's per game, and two Admins, and 1 GFX.

I currently have a source for MapleStory, and have a runnable Minecraft server.

Not much more details than that as of now. Woke up an hour ago and decided to do this. Most funding will be done by me for atleast a little while. Add me on Skype, Sinthed, if your interested.

If your here for Development, answer the following questions. If you cant, do not even bother me, and please, get out of any type of Development you are currently in.

Questions below are something I had to put together due to the large amount of people messages me not knowing what they say they know. I am not saying that you have to answer these questions below, but if you answer the questions that you can, it would help your case a lot.

C++

PHP

Graphics

XML

C#

Creationist(comes up with ideas for developers)

MySQL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PokémonGermany Team Recruitment
03/02/2014 - Web Development - 11 Replies
Hallo epvp, ich bin auf der Suche nach Helfern für mein Pokémon Browsergame. Screenshot(s): http://i.imgur.com/REsn0dQ.png Team-Übersicht:
Hardcore team / RECRUITMENT
08/26/2013 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
My plan is to pull up a team of 5/7 players, each with their own defined role and deal with specific mentality semi hardcore all the various activities of the clan, in the specific training sessions daily, as well as naturally ranked match and tournament various. Using the words semi hardcore, because i see no other way for me to Consider When my free time "game", of course I do it for fun, but for fun I need to WIN, and only with a certain mindset you can Achieve this purpose. If you...
Minecraft Team Recruitment
09/19/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreake r/Untitled-2.png http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMfiTXLattA&fe ature=youtu.be&hd=1 Serenity Gaming Forums Hello Everyone, I'd like too give you a brief description of what exactly Serenity Gaming is and what were about. But before you start looking through our thread please note that we are looking for Professional Staff that have at-least 1 or more years of experience with there game.
Metin2 Team Recruitment
06/16/2011 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hey Guys,First of all sorry If i posted in a wrong section But i'ma new at Elitepvpers,I speak english only (honestly),I don't speak germany I'm looking for a Metin2 Developers & Client Modders cuz i am making my own Mt2 private server Please add : [email protected] If you're any thanks,sorry again if it's the wrong section. Translation Added ------------------------------------------------- ----------- Hey Guys, zunächst einmal leid, wenn ich in eine falsche Sektion gepostet
Team Recruitment Vco Emulation
06/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello I'm the owner of Vco Emulation it is an project with many different kinds of servers but our main server is an conquer online Emu developed by the CoEmu team!Here is a brief description of vco We currently have 1 C# coder and we are looking for more!Ran on my home pc for the moment.Later on we are and will be moving to an HP ProLiant DL580 G4 7041 3.0GHz Dual Core 2P 4GB High Performance Rack Server!Join today and be apart of the best private server community!You will NOT regret it! ...