Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NetMMO - Rose , Cabal , Dekaron

Discussion on NetMMO - Rose , Cabal , Dekaron within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NetMMO - Rose , Cabal , Dekaron

NetMMO.. Founded in Early 2009. We would like to inform you that we are in service for weeks now and we haven't been advertising, so were starting now. A reason for us to make this fabolous service is to provide you players with games you want, games you've been dying to play for, and great GMs that can play with you. Were not a community that will let you go and slip down our ride, nuh uh, hell no.

We have our first Game Up, Rose OnLine ! Why this game? because it's far most the best action game and we totally agreed that we can go somewhere by hosting it.

Cabal is coming soon, we can't guarantee you anything because to be honest, we may be delaying it sometimes. We don't like rushing things through.

Rose Rates:
Zulys 100x
EXP 200x
Drops 10x

Have fun.
(Rose is under Maintenance for 24 hours, please ask questions on the forums if you want more information or answers to your questions.)

Register, Login, Play.

No, this is not like HellFire-Network. Were so against HellFire and i do not like their owner, the kid is 14 years old and can't even get a game running for over 3 days. We don't do that to people.

Thanks,
sonicboom
Old 04/09/2009, 01:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Rose is back up and patch is available for download.

Please note that cabal is still under development :]