Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PSU] Starting a new team

Discussion on [PSU] Starting a new team within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PSU] Starting a new team

Hey, I'm starting a new team to help me with this emu for PSU.

Heres what I have:
I currently have unpacked the latest client and disabled Game Guard. I have made a base for the server and have the decrypted packet format. The server is coded in C++ btw.

Heres what I need:
  1. I need help with breaking the encryption for the login and game server.
  2. I would like people that would go in-game and log packets when we get the encryption done.

Code:
My Contact Info:
This forum
Email: raven+enzeru-ro.com
MSN: PM me for it
Ventrilo: PM me for that
P.S. THIS PROJECT WILL NOT BE OPEN SOURCE

P.S.S. I wasn't sure where to put this so if this is not allowed here move or delete the post.

EDIT: PSU = Phantasy Star Universe
Old 04/12/2009, 22:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
«}{» EDIT «}{»
Wow Nice to bad i cant help becuz i dont know nothing about that T_T

the only i know is PSU is a great game
GOOD LUCK with that Project !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ENGLISH][GERMAN]NEW AION PRIVAT SERVER-SEARCH TEAM!-SUCHE TEAM!
03/11/2011 - Aion Private Server - 7 Replies
DEUTSCH: Hallo :) .ich habe ein aion privat server .. und suche ne gute developer, also für bewerbung . added mich in msn: [email protected].. aber bitte. ich suche nicht irgend welche leute die nur zum zocken da sind als GM. ich brauche leute, die sich mit designen., php , web designen, html. launcher designe, und mysql php, gut auskennt.... ENGLISH:Hello i have a aion privat server.. and search good developer for my server. for appi. please add me in msn : [email protected] ... i...
Starting ultimate team
07/24/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Have you ever wanted to be part of the perfect Dekaron development team? Lets show your talents to the Dekaron gaming community. I am going to be starting a Dekaron server and i want your help. Are you good at photoshop? Security? Basic development? Advanced development? Lets get to number one on xtremetop100 and everything else if you have skills contact me at [email protected] I plan on starting development by tomorrow or the day after come fast and lets put together the...