Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Leveling your skill level quickly.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Leveling your skill level quickly.

Leveling your skill level quickly.
I always wonder that which store is the best store online for me to . I donít have such a good store until I find , which is the best choice for me to . And I alwaysfrom it to leveling my skill level quickly. The reason for me to buy from it is as followings:
Best customer service: They are online 24hours, seven days. I can ask questions about anytime.
Fastest delivery: they usually send to my account within 10minutes after receiving my order. Of course, itíll take much time for them to send it, if I place a large amount.
Besides, I can enjoy from them and the price also is reasonable.

Thanks
1 User

« [Dz]Dekaron Release!! | How to fix bugs »

Similar Threads
How to get up the level in Dragonica quickly ?
07/12/2010 - Dragonica - 3 Replies
How to get up the level in Dragonica quickly ?
Skill leveling -- And skill exp per cast
06/02/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Hey, I have a question.. This is for the NA version of Cabal.. Do all magic skills, like magic arrow, lances, cannons etc... Give the same exp per hit? And vice versa with sword? I always thought that at later levels, lances were better because they do more damage than arrows, penetrate and give more skill exp. But cannons weren't as good because of casting time, and the bigger damage. So does it matter what skill you use? Or do they all give same exp?
Max Out Any Ranged Skill Quickly
02/07/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Alrighty, hello all. I came across a nice little spot yesterday in Netherstorm and figured I'd share. There is a quest called "Dr. Boom!" in Area 52 that sends you to kill Dr. Boom himself near the camp. You do the fight by running toward him, casting a bomb, and running out before his bomblings and he hit you for too much damage. What I figured out is there is a place you can stand that he can't hit you and neither can his bomblings. However, you can still hit him just fine with range weapons...
Gain combat skill quickly [ENG]
12/19/2004 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
you can gain combat skill quickly and very easily with out harm...find something such as a rabbit or any other enemy stuck in a building then start attacking...continue attacking with given weapon till skill is capped...then move to the next combat skill you wish to gain skill in and repeat....the enemy will not die nor will it attack you but you will gain all the skill you need to cap that particular combat skill...not that great of an exploit but still an exploit.... ---- sire's in...